Chapter - 24 ( Run to you)

Third Person's P. O. V

Ellina send off the James, they wanted to stay but she point out that it's better if they had rest and return. They are already old , she didn't want them to stay up all night with her.

The hospital room was quite, desolate and lonely. She watched the pale face of her grandma, hold her wrinkle hand gently. Love is beautiful but poisonous, it's like two edged sword , one wrong swing will bring death. In fact she wants to stay in the hospital with her grandma, but she keep on insisting that grandpa would return and she stay in the house to welcome him . Everyone knows, grandma know it , but she is unwilling to lose him for a second time.

The pain of losing him hurt so much that if she didn't create an illusion she won't be able to survive , a false hope to move on. The hope that it was a mistake, the hope that he would return. The hope to keep moving on and stay strong for their children .

If this layers of curtain is pry away no matter how gentle the force is her world will crumble. Grandpa was a part of her, they are like an incomplete puzzle piece without each other. His death has left a depth in her soul and a dent in her heart.

They've tried to help her, in various way but this is the only way she was able to stay sane. Is love this painful?

Ellina hear a shuffling sounds she turn her head and see that her grandma was waking up, she get up and quickly get her a water to drink thinking her throat would be dry.

Her grandma weakly drink the water in the cup, she arranged her position to be more comfortable, " Grandma , is there any discomfort? " a feeble shook was her reply .

, " Are you hungry? " again she weakly shake her hand, a smile slowly grazing her lips.

, " How about you are you hungry? Go get something to eat. " her voice was low, barely audible but it resonate through her whole being. Despite her obviously tired and weak state she could still have the strength to care for her and smile.

, " Granny! It's so early , if I eat now it will messed up my eating schedule. " Ellina complain lowly hiding the tremor in her voice, forcing a bright smile for her grandma.

, " Should I call the doctor? " seeing that her grandma didn't need anything, she stopped bothering her with question.

Only the heavy breathing sounds was on the room, she observe her carefully ready to sprang up and call a doctor if she show any sign of abnormalities.

, " Life is a journey, it will be filled with twist and turn, unexpected suprise. It's a short and beautiful journey, if you hold yourself back in fear from what the futures veil you will regret it. So, live, laugh and love freely while you had the chance. Sometimes you will , laugh and mourn but that's just a part of life. And that's what make it Beautiful and exciting. " Hera happened to hear her question that she mumble. She wants her to know that life is not always rainbow and unicorn but she also want her to know how to find the silver lining in the clouds. She don't want her to hold herself back from what the future might bring along, she always want her to be ready, face the future head on with her head held high.

Her grandma's word bring a soft smile knowing that she had heard her, I'm sorry but i don't think it will be possible to love her freely . For the person that happened to steal her heart is a person who don't belong to her .

She nodded as if a promise, but only she knows what she meant, " Get some rest, the doctor say that you should get as much rest as possible. " she tucked her in on the bed, granny seem a little reluctant to leave her to stay awake alone.

, " I'm also about to rest. " she add just to appease her. The doctor had said that her situation is already stabilized. The medicine will make her sleepy and sometimes tired so get her to eat a balance diet and have sufficient rest.