3

" My, my, my. Lord, thank you for these sexy ass women you put in front of me. Amen," Marcus uttered, advancing toward some of the women in the resort.

Levi couldn't help but be amused at his behaviour. One would think that Marcus had never been around women before.

He never really had to do much to get their attention. They were always drawn to him and he would show them a slice of heaven, hoping they would understand what it was and go.

But unfortunately, he learned that he was unwittingly dickmatizing some of these women so much that they would blow him up, talking about ' when you gonna take me out ' you and me, we go together'.He knew how to put it down but it never quite ceased to amaze him how women behaved after the fact.

For now, though, his mind fixated on her.

From their little encounter to seeing her now, there were so many things that he already liked about her. He could sense she had an understanding of what he wanted and if he was not mistaken, he was sure she wanted the same thing too.

One thing for sure: He had to know her.

That was a given, his time in Antigua pursuing anyone else was redundant, and his only conquest needed to be her.

And just like that the piece he was puzzling landed right in his lap, her svelte curvy figure was adorned with a gold two-piece that insisted on emphasizing the colour of her hair and enhanced the warmth of her chestnut complexion that much further.

For the first time in his life, he was in complete awe of a woman and all she was doing right now was playing volleyball with her friends.

Marcus followed Levi's line of vision, smirking at the sight of the gorgeous women in front of them.

" You going in?" Marcus stood, anticipating his answer.

" Yeah"

"Which one?"

" The one in gold" Levi responded, eyeing her swift and precise moves.

As he approached her, she was running back to where her water was.

Her body collided with his, and in that small juncture, he felt the delicate touch of her skin as it hit him. A tingle pulsated through him instantly.

A slow swivel of her body and he was graced with that alluring beauty once again. He hadn't realized that he was just standing there, taking her in until her mouth formed an easy smile as she started talking.

" Thank you for getting my water,....." She said softly, resting her manicured hand on the curve of his pec. There goes his nerves again, he was such in disbelief that she had this effect on him that he didn't realise he was holding her water.

" Levi. I'm hearing an accent. Where you from?" He figured that he might as well match her energy, moving his hand over hers and holding it. He handed her the water, watching the cool liquid pass through her mouth with a small trickle managing to slip down her navel to her open cleavage. 

That small act had him hardening a little.

" The UK. I'm also detecting an accent. The US, right?" She retorted with some wit, making him chuckle a bit.

" Mmhmm. How about we stop with the mind games and chill for a bit?" Levi voiced lowly, looking into those soft brown orbs with a slight knowing smile.

" Where's the fun in that?" She hinted, backing away as she held his gaze. Their hands had one last opportunity to feel each other before they were pulled apart.

He watched her bite her lips, wishing he could get just one taste before she jogged back to her friends with her water in tow.

"What did she want?" Marcus asked.

"Her water."

" You gone let her play you like that?"

"When have I ever let a woman play me?" Levi looked at Marcus incredulously, Marcus could only hold his hands up in defence.

" Aight, so whatchu gonna do?"

" She wanna play, I got something for that ass. Watch and learn" Levi declared. His eyes gazed over to her, only to be met with the same intense stare and that's when he decided he would entertain this little cat & mouse game she intended on playing.

" Boys vs Girls. Whoever wins buys the others a drink. Whatchu say?"

......................................

Another chapter for you guys!

Tell me your thoughts.

Love, Tam x