418

Bear-san, Got Asked By Rikka-san

After completing the trials, Jade-san said he was going to search for some Big Boars, so we parted ways. Apparently, the adventurer's guild has asked him to search the area around the city. I've already defeated the Big Boars that were within my detection skills yesterday. Still, there's a possibility that a new Big Boar group has wandered in the vicinity of the city. But even if a new Big Boar group appears, the four of them will be fine.

So I took Fina and Ruimin to Rojina-san's blacksmith shop.

[Once you get what you asked for from Rojina-san, you'll leave, right?] Shuri

[Yeah, we've been here for quite a while, we should probably head back soon.] Fina

Fina is using the bear phone to talk to Shuri so that Shuri and Tirumina-san don't have to worry about her. However, it feels like I'm connected to Shuri and Fina while they're speaking to each other. It's a bit of a hassle, but if I don't do it this way, the Bearphone won't work, so it can't be helped.

Ruimin wanted to use it, but since Ruimin was the only one in the elven village with a Bearphone, she couldn't contact me since I'm with her.

When we entered the store, we were greeted by Rikka-san, who was working as a storekeeper.

[Welcome, everyone.] Rikka

[Where's Rojina-san? I was told that everything we asked for will be ready today.] Yuna

[It's ready. It's in the backroom, come on in.] Rikka

We followed Rikka-san to the backroom. When we entered the backroom, we found pots, pans, and other cooking utensils stacked on top of each other, as we had ordered them.

[These are for Yuna-chan, these are for Fina-chan, and the one with the most items is what Ruimin-chan asked for. Can you check them for me?] Rikka

The one who has the least item is Fina, mine is a little bit more, and the one with a lot of items is Ruimin.

Fina ordered items for the store and her home. I bought a lot of things as spare utensils for the bear houses. I also ordered some big pots and pans that I don't plan to use. Ruimin got the most because her neighbors asked for them.

[Fina. Let me know when you're done checking and I'll put it in my bear bag.] Yuna

[Ok.] Fina

Fina checks the items while looking at her notes. Ruimin is checking her items while looking at many notes. I also check briefly. Pots, pans, and other cooking utensils...... That's probably everything I ordered. I don't remember, because I ordered it randomly. I'm not going to be using it anytime soon anyway, so that's not a problem.

[I'm good.] Fina

[I'm also good.] Yuna

[Ah, wait, give me a minute.] Ruimin

Fina and I finished checking our items, but Ruimin haven't finished yet because there were too many.

[It's okay, take your time. Then, Yuna-chan and Fina-chan, please confirm the payment and sign here if you're okay with the items.] Rikka

Fina and I checked the receipt for payment and signed it.

[Do you have enough money, Fina? If not, I'll pay for it.] Yuna

It's for store use. So there's no problem if I pay for it.

[It's okay. I have the money from mom.] Fina