448

Bear-san, Talks To Sakura-sama.

At the far end of the large room, a girl dressed in a white miko* costume sat alone.

"Sakura-sama, I'm back." (Shinobu)

"Shinobu. What about your injury?" (Sakura)

The girl dressed in a white miko costume stood up worriedly about Shinobu.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." (Shinobu)

Shinobu did some forward somersaults and backflips on the spot.

She's really agile like a ninja.

"That's good then." (Sakura)

The girl sat back down, seemingly relieved.

Shinobu and I walked up to the girl. There was a cushion in front of the girl, and she asked me to sit down.

"Yuna. I'll introduce you. This is Sakura-sama." (Shinobu)

"My name is Sakura."

Sakura greeted me with a serious look on her face, different from the age-appropriate expression of concern she had just shown for Shinobu.

Her age doesn't look much different from Fina's.

The expression she had shown to Shinobu earlier was gone, and she was looking at me with her beautiful face and dignified bearing, her back straight and clean.

She is a mysterious girl with long black hair that hangs over her white miko costume.

But I didn't think that the miko who had the prophetic dream was such a little girl.

"As you probably know, I'm Yuna, and this is Hugging Bear."

I also introduced Hugging Bear which I am holding.

"I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable, Yuna-sama. I'm sorry for calling you out like this." (Sakura)

Sakura apologized in a tone unusual for a child, thrust her hands in front of her, and bowed her head so deeply that her head touched the tatami.

"That's enough. Please raise your head." (Yuna)

I don't want to look like I'm making a child get down on her knees. Sakura slowly raised her head at my words.

"Thank you very much." (Sakura)

"That doesn't mean I'm going to accept your request just yet. I just came to talk to you because Shinobu risked her life for you." (Yuna)

Also, I was curious about the prediction.

"Yes, I'm grateful to Shinobu for taking on this dreadful role." (Sakura)

"That's not true. Compared to Sakura-sama's hardship, mine was nothing." (Shinobu)

"Thank you, Shinobu." (sakura)

Sakura smiled at Shinobu.

When Sakura looked at me, she had a nervous expression on her face. I wonder if I'm that nervous. I'm not a mascot, but I don't think I'm nervous about what I wear.

Sakura lets out a small breath and opens her mouth as if she has made up her mind about something.

"Yuna-sama, may I hold your hand?" (Sakura)

"My hand?" (Yuna)

I tried to make my bear puppet crunch. But Sakura's reaction doesn't change from her serious expression. It seems that she doesn't want to just touch my bear puppet.

"Yes, if it's not too much trouble, please." (Sakura)

Sakura bowed her head.

"It's not going to be weird, is it?" (Yuna)