443

Bear-san, Watches The Battle.

The battle between Shinobu and the man began on a deserted street.

Shinobu rushed in. At the same time, she throws a kunai. The man dodged the kunai by shifting his body slightly to the side. In that short movement, Shinobu closed the distance to the man and swung her short katana(小刀) in her left hand at him. The man dodged easily and swung his katana(刀) at Shinobu.

Shinobu dodged by shifting her weight to her left and moved to the man's left before attacking him.

Obviously, she was going to attack from the eye-patched side of the man. Shinobu attacked while moving to the left side of the man.

[Do you perhaps think you can attack me from my blind spot?] Jubei

[Weaknesses should be exploited.] Shinobu

[I thought you said you don't fight cowardly?] Jubei

[It's called a tactic.] Shinobu

Swinging a short katana and a katana at each other while conversing. Their katanas cut the air.

Shinobu, who has a shorter reach, is at a disadvantage, but she uses his blind spot and fast movements to make the fight even. The man is dodging Shinobu's short katana even in his blindside.

The two sides continue to attack and defend.

It's amazing.

They dodged each other by a paper-thin margin as if they both knew what attack was coming.

The man dodges Shinobu's short katana and swings his katana in a wide horizontal slash. Shinobu jumps backwards to dodge.

[Fu ~u] Jubei

The man exhaled and smiled happily.

[As expected of that man's daughter, you're very strong.] Jubei

He said that, but the man seemed to be relaxed. I can't see any room on Shinobu's side.

Even with half a vision, the man seemed to have the advantage in close combat.

[Do you not use magic because you think I'm not worth it?] Shinobu

[If I use it in a place like this, it will be a nuisance to everyone around me. Besides, you're not using it either.] Jubei

Wooden houses lined up on either side.

She said her opponent uses wind magic, but I wonder if Shinobu can use magic.

But this is not the same battle of warriors and samurai in my former world. In this world, there is a magic that surpasses the skill of handling weapons. With magic alone, one can even surpass swordsmanship.

However, since magic requires imagery, that momentary thought is a weakness. The techniques imbibed in the body are faster than the activation of magic.

It is difficult to use magic in a close combat situation. That's why wizards use it from the rear.

Besides, if her opponent started using magic without paying attention to the surroundings, Shinobu would be at a disadvantage.

But then, if Shinobu couldn't use magic, she would still be at a disadvantage. Even if she could use it, she wouldn't be able to use strong magic because of her surroundings.

[That's not the case.] Shinobu

The wind swirled around Shinobu's right hand that held a short katana.

[I'll just use it in a way that doesn't bother others.] Shinobu

With a quick movement, Shinobu closed the gap between her and the man. Again, from the left side of the man's blind spot.