488

Bear-san, Calls Fina And Friends

For now, we left the hot springs for later and decided on where to place the bear gate.

After checking the third floor, we went down to the second floor.

"The second floor will be the servants' quarters." (Sakura)

"The cooks and guards will stay in this room. I'll be staying here." (Shinobu)

"But the view is as good as on the third floor." (Sakura)

It looked like Sakura may come too, but which one would she stay in? Would she be on the third floor, given King Suou's attitude? Speaking of which, what's going on with King Suou's family?

The rooms on the second floor were not as spacious as those on the third floor, but there were more rooms, many of which were about six tatami mats in size.

After looking around upstairs, we went downstairs. There was no sign of Jubei-san or King Suou. It seems that they have gone back.

On the ground floor, there's the cooking area and a warehouse. Naturally, the warehouse was empty. On the other hand, it would be a problem if there were a lot of stuff in there.

Also, there was a smaller hot spring on the first floor that was properly installed for the use of the servants. I knew that the hot spring upstairs was for the exclusive use of the royal family.

After completing a tour of the building, I decided on the room I would use and placed the bear gate there.

I thought about the warehouse, but it would be more convenient to have it on the third floor if I wanted to go to the hot springs.

"Then I think I'll take this room as my room." (Yuna)

I decided on one of the rooms on the third floor.

"This isn't the largest room, you know? I thought you were going to take that one." (Kagali)

"It's big enough for me." (Yuna)

The room size was more than ten tatami mats, enough for one person, and I have no plans to live here anyway.

"You can use the largest room, Kagali-san." (Yuna)

It may have been King Suou's room after all.

"You sure it's okay? Then, I will be very grateful to use that room." (Kagali)

I installed a bear gate by the wall.

"It's strange to think that there's another place connected to this door." (Kagali)

Kagali-san uttered such a thing while looking at the bear gate.

"I remember that Kagali-sama was at Yuna-sama's house over there. What kind of town was that place?" (Sakura)

Sakura casually asked. But Kagali-san couldn't answer immediately.

"I haven't actually seen it......." (Kagali)

Kagali-san replied in a small voice.

"Kagali-san was so exhausted after the battle against Orochi that she was asleep for a long time." (Yuna)

I felt a little sorry for her, so I helped her out. She was trying to focus on recovering her body, eating, and sleeping like an animal.

"Oh, that's right. I'm sorry." (Sakura)

"No, don't worry about it. I exhausted my magic power and physical strength, and my mind was also tired. No amount of sleep was enough. And it was also because, for the first time in a long time, I could sleep peacefully. Moreover, I felt warm and safe in that house for some reason." (Kagali)