486

Bear-san, Enters The Mansion

We opened the big doors and entered the mansion.

Upon entering, the room was a bit spacious, with aisles on either side and a staircase visible in front.

As expected of a big mansion, it's so vast.

"It's been a long time since I've been here." (Kagali)

Kagali-san looked around nostalgically.

"Kagali-san, you seem to know about this mansion. Have you been here before?" (Yuna)

"Yeah, I've been here a few times. Suou told me the hot springs here are nice." (Kagali)

I wonder what the effects of hot springs were.

Even though I said that I don't think we can do a scientific analysis, so I don't know what the benefits were.I hear that it's good for your beautiful skin, joint pains, illnesses, and so on.

None of these things matter to me right now, but I hope it'll make me feel better and less tired.

......Maybe it has the same effect as a white bear?

No, no, hot springs were different. The bathing in them was soothing.

"She wasn't on that island all the time, you know." (King)

"I've been out of the house, I've been all over the place. Otherwise, I'll be asleep for years." (Kagali)

Sleeping for years, does she mean hibernation?

But foxes don't hibernate, do they?

If anything, it's the bears that hibernate.

"Kagali occasionally come to the city for a drink." (King)

"You don't bring me much to drink, after all." (Kagali)

"You just drink too much, Kagali." (King)

From what I have heard, Kagali-san seems to drink a lot of liquor. As for me, I don't need alcohol, but I do miss juice and cola. The combo of potato chips and Coke was great. I can make potato chips, but I can't make Coke.

"Yuna-sama, please come here." (Sakura)

While I was thinking about Coke, Sakura called me from the stairs.

"Jubei. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to stay here." (King)

"But then..." (Jubei)

"We're in the mansion, so we'll be fine. Besides, Yuna, the one who defeated the Orochi, is here. Or are you saying Yuna will attack me?" (King)

Jubei-san looked at me. Then he turned back to King Suou.

"......I don't think so." (Jubei)

"Then stay here and keep watch." (King)

"I understand." (Jubei)

Perhaps there's something he doesn't want Jubei-san to hear? It was a bit aggressive to let Jubei-san stay behind. Since he's his escort, it would be better to let him stay by his side.

Leaving Jubei-san behind, we head for the stairs where King Suou, Sakura, and Shinobu were.

By the way, Kagali-san was still on top of Swaying Bear.

"Yuna-sama, this way." (Sakura)

"I'm coming." (Yuna)

Sakura was waving happily from the top of the stairs. Looking at the cheery Sakura, King Suou opened his mouth.