445

Bear-san, Listens To Shinobu's Story. [Part 1]

My bear punch struck the man's body, causing his face to contort in pain. I swung out my arm, and the man flew into the wall of stone bear statues behind him, colliding with them before he collapsed.

The man tried to stand up.

You can still move?

I'm going to end this.

I sent the chibi bears towards the man, whose movements have slowed down. The man seemed to be on the verge of standing up, and when the chibi bears grabbed him, he couldn't bear the weight and folded his knees, falling face first to the ground.

I slowly approached the fallen man.

"I won, didn't I? Now, can you tell me everything?" (Yuna)

"......" (Jubei)

"If you won't talk to me, then I'll ask Shinobu." (Yuna)

I changed my view from the man to Shinobu.

Shinobu was expressing concern for the man. It's not a look of joy that she was able to capture him.

When I looked at Swaying Bear then turned my gaze at Shinobu again, the expression on the face of Shinobu, who was on top of Swaying Bear, was still concerned for the man.

"Shinobu. What kind of relationship do you have with this man? You know him, right?" (Yuna)

"I'm sorry. It was all an act to confirm Yuna." (Shinobu)

When Shinobu came in front of me, she sat upright, put her hands on the ground, and bowed her head. [TL notes:In other words, Dogeza.]

"An act? What do you mean to 'confirm' me?" (Yuna)

Shinobu looked up and met my eyes.

"Yuna, you're scaring me." (Shinobu)

"That's because I'm angry." (Yuna)

"I'm so sorry." (Shinobu)

Shinobu shrunk back when I glared at her.

"That man is my master." (Shinobu)

"Master? So why does that master and his disciple need to confirm me, Shinobu?" (Yuna)

"It's to see if Yuna has the power to save this country." (Shinobu)

"............"

I was speechless at Shinobu's sudden words. Suddenly, when I was told that I had the power to save the country, my thoughts stopped.

"I'm not strong enough to save a country." (Yuna)

"That's not true. Sakura-sama told me that you are the light that will save this country." (Shinobu)

"Sakura-sama?" (Yuna)

A new person's name came up.

"Shinobu, if you want people to believe you, you need to tell them everything without hiding anything." (Jubei)

The man being restrained by the chibi bears told Shinobu.

"Master ... Yuna, I'll explain from the beginning, so please listen." (Shinobu)

Since I wanted to know the reason, I decided to listen to her.

"Thank you." (Shinobu)

=====

Shinobu picked up a twig in front of her and began to draw on the ground.

She drew a circle-like shape, then square-like shape on the top, bottom, left, and right.