Battle part 1

Leo POV

We arrive at the rooftop of Baxter Stockman's lab.Raph try to rush in but i stop him,"we're gonna need a plan Raph".Raph then growl at me,"yeah,a plan,and when we enter,Lily is dead! "Maybe if we think together we can save her faster"i growl harder.Raph then just silent and avoid having eye-contact with me.That's better don't you think you're in charge here."ok here the plan,Donnie you go and free Lily.Michey you'll help Donnie,me and Raph will back up you guys,is it ok Raph?" The others nodded and so do Raph. I open one of the window on the rooftop and throw smoke bombs through it.

We then jump into the lab.But things got the opposite of the plan,the foot soldiers are already waiting for us.Rahzar and fishface are also there and......Karai.
Shredder then come out from the shadow and join the others."Greeting turtles,you arrive early" "let her go,Shredder!!" Raph yell and growl," I'll let her go....when she on my side..." I say almost whisper,"what?!" Just then,i heard Lily moan."Ouch,my head" her eyes widen when she realise she's trap. "Look,the star of the show already wake up....interesting"Karai says and her smile spread.I bite my lip,Shredder than order "Hajime" to the others foot soldiers and the battle start.

Lily POV

I wake up to see the footclan and the turtles are about to fight, and i'm now trap in this some kind of square thing. I pound hard,no effect stand to it.I try to calm myself but i get evev panic. I move my foot a little and suddenly ice spread from me,"No,no,no,no,no!calm down Lily,remember what the woman said,deep breathe" I take a deep breath and it's manage to stop the ice from spreading but it's still spreading on the floor slowly... I put my hand on the screen,it's dark,but i still can see through it.Then without i realise,ice comes out from my hand and now spreading on the screen slowly.I begin to panick and it make the ice spread faster.I pound on the screen and yell,"Leo...h-h-help!" My voice become tiny from inside.I heard Shredder says ,"now Baxter!Pour the essence now!"
Just then water comeout from the top of the incubator right onto me..it's cold and it's yellow in colour....i close my eyes,what is this thing?........i heard the screen open automatically......everyone stare at me.......I then hear Shredder order me,"stand up Lily."

Of course i don't want to listen to him,what is he thinking,but i suddenly lose my control and i stand on my feet.What am i doing?! "Walk out from there" Shredder continue to order me,i just follow his orders.My head suddenly pound hard,i can feel something change in me,i knee on the floor cause the pain is controlling me.What the heck is happening?!