Dress Hunt

Lily POV

"Urghh,i don't think this suit well either April!" I nag and take a look to herself infront the tall mirror.I'm wearing white dress that drop onto the floor.Lily walk from the mirror to April,leaving her long dress drag across the floor."April,it's a fashion show,and i much look like a bride with so long veil" I went to change my dress and wear my purple short sleeve blouse,"I'm me again,miss it a lot!". Well,i mean it,we had been searching my cloth for hours,and still we haven't find them.April's aunt poke her head in,"How's thing girls? Did you found your dream cloth yet?"

April's aunt has a boutique,she's the one that offer it to me when April tell her my problems."There are many beautiful clothes here,but none of them suit me.I mean,suit me as how i satisfied about it." I try to show my fake sweetest smile."You girls can have as much time as you want.Call me if you need something."By then,she left."I sit on one of the chair and sigh,"April,we had been searching for hours,and we can't even find the dress that i adore."I face the floor,why it's so hard to choose over a dress.Other teenagers just like..go in a shop,coming out with ten bags! Me? Go in almost ten shops and come out only one bag.How harsh is that?!

"Lily,i know how you feel,but...are we gonna waste all of our times,just sitting and come out with dress of dream? We don't have time to order any dress.We can just buy it."Yeah,i know...but why it's so hard?" I stand up and lean on the wall,sliding down slowly. "Ok,let's see,

Short dress Lily didn't like it(NO)

long dress Look like a bride(NO)

blouse with skirt Too normal(NO)

tight short sleeve shirt along with tight pant Hard to move with(NO)

casual? 0.o Crazy idea(DEFINITELY NO)

April look at the list she had mad.None of it good,i can see that in her eyes."I don't believe this,but i'm saying it anyway.I give up." I stand up,walking to April.April take a glance at me and hold my shoulder,"Girl....are you sure?" I nod.

Then suddenly I hear someone,familiar.Csandra! "Wait Lily,don't give up" .I pause,"April,Csandra....in my head..talking" Although i say it with stutter,April shut up,understanding.I close my eyes.

In Lily's head,Csandra appear upon Lily.

Lily:How Csandra? I'm tired of all this.

Csandra:You don't believe yourself,that's why you're out yourself

Lily:How was that?

Csandra:Everything that you've done successfully,is always along great believe in yourself

Lily:But that in fighting,it's different.

Csandra:You want to tell me,in fighting you're yourself but in life you're living dummy?

Lily:No,of course not.It's just ...

Csandra:Life not always go the way you want,but you can make it like you want.

Csandra fading and Lily open her eyes.

"Lily? How's thing" April sit me on one of the sofa."You know.....i guess i just want to get home". "Let me send you"April stand up and get her bag,i stop her."No April,it's okay.Just go back with your aunt,and promise me a thing."

i let out my pinky finger,"Come tonight." April look puzzle but she nod anyway. "Alright then"I grab my bag,wave goodbye to April and pick my finger,by that,snow swirl around me and soon...i'm teleport to the lair.My new power,dahh.

April POV

What?! Did Lily just teleport? That girl,*smile*

But i still can't get her word out of my head,' Come tonight ' is she plan to not coming? I sigh hard and walk to my aunt at the counter,"Aunt Maria..my friend's problem is over...but now i got problem." I stare to her sweet brown eyes."I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO WHERE TONIGHT!!!" I almost scream when i tell her that.She giggle,"My lovely adorable niece,look around.Just choose what you like.It's on me!"

I can't believe that.."Really?...You're the best aunt that a niece can get!" I hug her..and rush to find my dress of dream!!!!!!