Another chance,better worth

Lily POV

"Listen Shredder,it suppose Hamato Yoshi who have revenge,not you! I know why you always want Tang zhi(dunnohowtospell).....you doesn't want her for herself,but her wealthy...and name!" I circle him,"Shut up kid,you know nothing!" I dodge it," Tang zhi know that,that's why she choose Hamato rather than you,Hamato refuse the wealthy and name cause he just want to be with Tang Zhi,not like you,just chasing name and wealthy!"

I hear Shredder dragging himself to me,slowly.I can feel my stomach twist,oh my.Come on Cesandra! Where are you? I growl and turn myself into snowmleopard as protection. I growl hard to him,"You turn into another freak? Huh,easy for me to kill you!" I leap on him making he fall,he slam me hard on the wall.I turn myself into human again,only with ears and Tail popping out of me. I moan in pain."I always want to finish you,now will be the perfect time! Even if i don't make it on the turtles,you can at least!" He raise his hand. I close my eyes...but i realise,if i am the one who doesn't die,then who else? I open my eyes,my heart determine enough to stand. I stare into Shredder's cold eyes,i bite my lips. "Fine,if that will make you stop from hunting down my family,then do it." I stand quietly waiting for him to take his attack. "What... Lily,what are you doing?" Michey yell to me. "It's okay Michey,at least you guys can live in peace now." I don't want to meet their eyes,their sad eyes,i can't take it. "And you have to pay the price! We.." Raph is pause when i yell back to him."If it the price...it's my fate." I begin to close my eyes,try to block all the yells from my ears,all i hear is Shredder running to me....all i know is deep pain in my left chest,near my heart,i fall to the floor with all the yell still bugging my ears.

"Wake up Lily....stay strong...open your eyes." I hear whistling sound in my head,Cesandra?? I stand on my feet,trying to get balance.I shook my head a little,and what i saw,is what i wish to see from the very beggining,Cesandra! Well,maybe you didn't know her,she's the woman who keep teaching me in my head,you know,the wind sound woman? She smile to me before she stare back at Shredder,whose kneeling on the floor now,his eyes widen....i wonder what've happen.
"Save your friend Lily...go" Cesandra says to me without moving her lips,how? " I'm talking in your head,now go,before you unconsciuse.." Cesandra order again make me confuss. I drag myself on the floor,trying to get to the control machine. Realize i still can't stand,i put both of my hand infront of me,making a small circle with it,12 snowmans appear from my hand.That's the max i could do.I swirl my forefinger,making all of them alive. I fall to the floor,my body ache a lot. Guys,every two of you go and wait upon every tube,i'll open the door,you guys catch them,okay? The snowman's nod and run to every tube,i force myself to get up. I push the button and all the tube's doors open. With all my force,i run to Leo,catching him from fall cause there's no snowman upon his tube. Maybe the tube did drain their energy,i watch the snowmans catch the others,before falling. Leo is laying on my lap.

My eyes now glue to Cesandra and Shredder,why isn't Shredder move or anything,he just satre to Cesandra,weird! I hear Master Splinter says something,i turn around and also find heis eyes wide. What is happening here? I yelp in pain as my blood continue to drip off. Leo wake up slowly, and hug me,"Lily,never do that again! You hear me? You made me worry sick!" I pat his back," Tang zhie( idunnohowtospell) my wife" Master Splinter state,..wife?! Cesandra? Really?

Csandra POV

I look at Shredder sternly,i still can't hardly forgive him. He kill me,take my daughter,exclaim it as his and make my husband's life miserable,and he still want revenge? I walk to Shredder slowly. I open my mouth to say.