Training

Lily POV

I think i show them everything,oh wait, "i still have the last one", i shut my eyes,calm myself and focuse,when i open my eyes,i'm a full snow leopard! I grin to show them my fang and teeth.Everyone stare at me until i turn myself into human again. I bow to Master Splinter as respect.I sit down after i show them some of my move." Well,ice ball,talking snowmen,ice on floor, moving water, i can ice people to the wall and floor, and wet Michey,anymore request?" I say as i took a stare at Michey,i know he still mad,serve you right.I wish to do my victory dance but since Master Splinter is here,so.....just forget it." You look so.....skillful,like you were practicing all this time,but with who?" Donnie ask me in confuss."well i did learn from her anyway" i say....wait did i just mention the woman? Silly Lily! Everyone look at me in suspecious," Her?" Leo ask,what should i do...should i tell them?.

ISuddenly the voice come," tell them......go on.......it'll help you gain more power." Seriously? I mean,she's the one that forbidden me to tell others."go on,tell them...but beware.....your power must be control by you and them...as Shredder will have his revenge....one of you will be the price to pay..good luck telling them." The voice then dissapear.
"Well,urm it goes like this,* i tell them the voice* she still tutor me when i'm in coma,my body stuck here,but my soul still practicing with her.You must be wonder why i just remember Donnie when i wake up,right?" Everyone nod."Well,the woman give me a few chance to be in my body,it just a couple of minute,but i still accept it. I think i wake up 3 times,and all of that time,i only saw Donnie and his name was said everytime i wake up." Michey scracth his head," So who is she anyway?" I shrug my shoulder." She also tell me about the future sometimes,and she just told me.Shredder will have revenge on us....and one of us will.....pay for it" my face turn cloudy."How much did you trust that?" Raph interrupt in,"80%" i answer with all my might,i'm shaken of scare now.

Splinter POV

Everyone is in stress now,i know that.Look like we have to keep training and do the best.Let just put trust in everyone,mine as well. Maybe i should ask all of them to meditate and calm themself....just a try.

Leo Pov

Look like there's a storm coming,i should think all the incident that might happen,and ready with a plan...... i hope their fear won't affect any on their performance...i should maybe start right away,sorry Space Hero,there's something even important right now. Ok brain,start giving me ideas right.....now!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys,a little short.....but it worth isn't it? Now the story is cliff hanging....Think hard to know who the one who will pay the price of revenge....Splinter?Leo?Raph?Michey?Donnie?April?Casey?Lily?.....Karai?
Just wait!