I'm sorry

Lily's POV

I wake up like usual,cook breakfast,and train in the dojo.Today breakfast is....Ramen!!!!! well,maybe some of you didn't know it,it some kind of noodle but it's not noodle,i'm not great in expressing things ok? Master Splinter ask us to train our double back flip attack along with our instant response toward our oppenent.I master it a long time ago,so,of course,i won fighting with Leo,Michey and Donnie! It's my turn fighting with Raph,I take him down in the first 5 minute and a few second later,he lose.I knee to Master Shredder as respect,suddenly i hear a hard growl from Raph."Oh no,he's gonna blow" Michey says and put both of his hand on his head,huh? what's wrong. Before i could guess,Raph quickly charge at me with fighting growl,i only manage to avoid it.No chance in striking.I hop backward everytime he make his attack,"Raph,cut it out!" I try to calm him but i wasn't aware to his hand.....punching straight to my stomach making me hit hard on the dojo's wall,Coughing hard. Raph charge again to me but Leo,Michey and Donnie block his attack with their weapon,"Raphael! That is enough!" Master Splinter's order make Raph stop and stomp hard out from the dojo..maybe out from the lair.

"Lily?" Leo pat my back slowly."Leo...."I can't finish my words cause i already fall unconscious.I only hear my name being call over and over before i fall in total darkness.

Donnie's POV

Lily is already faint for about 3 hours.She is out of oxygen just now,maybe because of Raph's punch.Raph is so pass the line now,maybe i can take it if he beat Michey or Leo or maybe me,but if it Lily....he soo dead when he get back.Just then,i hear a hard cough,Lily! i call Leo and Michey into my lab,Leo then hug Lily"Oh thank goodness,you're okay! I'm worried sick!You faint for 3 hours!" Lily grin"Sorry to make you guys worry...it just my head,it's not so well that time,i'm okay now.Where Raph?" I stare to Leo and Michey which they also stare to me.

"Well,he didn't back yet..maybe still cooling down his temper." Michey says and stare to the floor,"For 3 hours? seriously?" Lily look puzzle."Well....he didn't ever get this long to settle himself"Leo says and look at me."Maybe something that hold him from settle down? maybe he fell guilty"I try to guess."That's why i want to say to him,i apologize him.I know how it fe......arghhh"Lily pause from saying and growl in pain while putting her hand to her forehead."Lily?!" Leo lay his hand to Lily's shoulder.Leo looks so care..why? Mmmmm,something interesting is going on.Lily's eye widen with shock."I...can see..Raph"

Lily's POV

I swear i can see Raph..he's fighting footbots.More then he can handle.They're so many of them."Guys,you gotta help Raph,he won't survive.Oh my,the footbots are taking him down!" Upon hearing this,Leo order Michey and Donnie to go now..and me staying at the lair..That's so unfair,but i see his point.