MICHEY,DON'T EVER COOK!!!

Lily POV

I wake up finding my beauty sleep had been disturb rudely by....of course,my alarm clock.Thanks for shouting anyway.I get up from my bed and walk out from my bed,stretching my arm and wrist with a big grin.Still thinking of yesterday.Oh boy,wish that could last.I walk out from my room and walk to the kitchen to drink some water,as i pass by Donnie's lab,i stop.I creep insside it cause i saw the light didn't go off.

I saw Donnie laying his head on his desk,along with his paper full with science report and hypothesis.I come in and walk closer to him,i could hear light snoring,he must be extra exhausted."Sleep tight Donnie,training in few hours." I pat his head and find out,he's shivering.I pull a blanket from the edge of the table and cover him up."I wonder what Donnie is up to,he's been working for a while in the lab."I pick one of the paper and study it,..ok,i start to feel dizzy,i don't even understand any of this..well maybe few words.Only 10%,the other 90% is totally gonna smash my brain.I went into my room and crawl up to bed.How boring,i don't feel like cooking today or sleeping either.Oh well,back to old school way.Study..'yaay',favorite part .How sucks is that? But i do have test on Tuesday on bio,fine then.First time in my life i study early in the morning,seriously....on 6:30? Study? Am i even in good condition? Cause i afraid i freak out too much yesterday.

I set my alarm to 8:30, 30 minute before training,not bad right?Let just hope i didn't fall asleep or worse......die of bored studying.When my clock strike 8:30,it rang and make me realize how slow time goes around! I walk out from my room heading the living room,i saw everyone there,Leo,Raph and Donnie.Wait,where's Michey? Raph is over with his Comic book,Donnie is drowning in his paper work and Leo with his Space Heroes.Ok,it's decided,i'm with Leo,rather than temper somebody or smash my brain into pieces."Morning! Where Michey?" everyone starting to show confuse face,"Aren't he with you in the kitchen?" Leo ask make me even blur."No,isn't it Michey's turn to cook?" "OH NO!!!" Leo,Raph and Donnie let out a small high pitch cry."What so wrong?" I sit beside Leo."You never know when Michey cook,it won't even digest in your body! I already lost my tooth when he cook breakfast." Donnie shows his lost tooth in his mouth. "Seriously? Is it that bad? Or you guys just made up?" I still don't trust them.

"You'll know when he done cooking,i want you to be the first who taste it."Raph says but his eyes stick to his comic,Boys...I roll my eyes like whatever!!! Suddenly Michey walk in along with a jug,"Hey guy,check out my newest creation!" Michey rise a jug full with a greean and yellow blended liquid."What is that?" I point to it in disgust. "Yeah,tell her.She'll be the first one who taste it."Raph stop reading and sit straight. "I'm happy you ask.Well,we like milk,we like pizza,we like Pancake and we like egg,so i combine it.Also with algae extra taste.I present to you mizza panegg!!". "It sound even worse than it's look..and taste."Leo comment. "Nah,you just jealous,come Lily,eat some!" Michey hand me the jug but i cover my mouth from throw up and shake my head fast.

"Now i understand,Michey,let just make something normal.How about Scramble eggs?" i say and walk into the kitchen.Just as i enter,i slip off and fall to the ground with a hard yell.Everyone running to me,and gasp to see the kitchen.I also drop my jaw,WHAT A MESS!!!! It look like the kitchen capsize and all the things go everywhere and make really massive mess."Michey,do you cook or having fourth world war in here?" I try to guess.We kind off end cleaning the kitchen and of course Michey do the most of it.We just have Scramble egg for breakfast.Michey did use a lot of stuff.My hair smell horrible cause i fall in egg splash on the floor.I get about 3 hours just to get rid of the smell and my shampoo is completely finish! Ok,short reminder to everyone,DON'T EVER ALLOW MICHEY IN KITCHEN,NOT EVER!!