Explanation, please!

I sit in the middle of the group,watching every eye that focus on me."ok,can anyone tell me what happened or my head gonna blow" i heard some chuckle back there,good,the first joke in this mess,finally.The blue bandana turtle volunter to speak,"let me do it,ok let start with name,my name is Leonardo call Leo,the purple bandana is Donatello,but call him Donnie,the orange bandana is the cheerful michelangelo,call him michey and last one of us Raphael call him Raph.This is master Splinter,"showing at a mutant rat."please call me Splinter,you're not my student...yet" i nodd..Leo continue" And you know,April and Casey." It's all okay now,my head ache is gone but what interrapt my mind is michey.........he keep....starring at me....with some cold stare.

"I need to get home now.." i stand up and try to walk away but stumble,luck is on me when Leo got my waist,Leo say"I think we have to put off the heel shoe"Donnie nodd follow by me.Leo sit infront me and begin to pull off my shoe slowly,he do it so care,i could feel the softnest of it.I study him long and he know that,he stop and ask"dd..does it...hurt?" I shake my head softly.

"now before you rush i think you have to spend a night at the lair...just to keep you save" Donnie's word mark my heart,i stop and look at Splinter.Splinter just nodd as agreement.
Soon,April and Casey went off home sent by Donnie,by his look,I know he like April and he just jealouse.Splinter went to his room,then Raph went to bed and,follow by Michey.Leaving me and Leo.....alone.I blush a little and so do Leo."It's getting late,you can sleep in April's room,it's beside mine." I get to sleep beside Leo's room,whoah......

"Come on"Leo say as he walk to his room and stop when he realised i still sitting in the sofa. I give him a normal pouting face,not too pouting,i mean. "Oh, you can't walk ,forgot" and he had just a lovely smile to me,i'm melting butter,wait,did i just said that????

He pick me up,bride style,i'm starting to get use to it.....He arrive at April's room which is my room for tonight,and put me on that bed.The room is quite empty,i miss my home.Leo put a blanket on me,which i suprise.He then head to the door and stop,he turn and say good night and then wwnt off for door.I call his name and he stop to face me again."Thank you for saving me today,i owe you....1"i said.He chuckle and close the door.

What have gottan into me.....maybe i do have crush on Leo....maybe....just..maybe.
Well,i lay down and hope i dream of him then realise what i've thinking,silli lily.Then i close my eyes with a wide smile and i pass in a few minute.......HAPPILY.