A Message?

Lily's POV

What is happening to me? it's like...i can see the turtles...fighting with the footbots,like a flashback..but it's present,not the past.Is this...my new power?....."Yes Lily...you figure it out..It's your new power where you can see what happen even if you didn't at there.It happen when you seriously want to know about that." I hear sound in my head...Csandra!!!!!! "Csandra? what i've to do?They are losing! I can't just sit on my hand here!" I protest to Csandra that is....Tan Zhi. "Then do what you think you should do" Csandra's voice fading from my head.Yeah,she's right! I must do it!

I left a note at the dojo's door to Master Splinter telling him where i'll be going.I know if i ask him,he wouldn't agree with me..so i decide to left a note.Sorry Master Splinter,i quickly slide my katana into it's cover and run out from the lair.Before i get out to the surface,i turn into my fighting suit.Wait guys,i'm coming.

Nobody's POV

At the fighting scene

Leo try his best to take the footbots down,but everytime he strike,the footbots block.The footbots already read his fighting skills.Michey is already beaten down,Donnie is trying to protect Michey,but he also beaten up.Leaving all the footbots attack leo and took him down.Raph is hold down by the footbots,he can't help his brothers,he would if he can but the problem is we can't! One of the footbots approach Raph and prepare to stab him...but unfortunately,the footbot is strike by ninja star on it's head."Leave your hands from their shell freaks!" Lily jump from another roof and fire another three stars to three footbots infront her while she jump.Raph manage to take down footbots that holding him down and crash it's head.He let out his Sai and stab two footbots that trying to attack Leo."At last,real buffet to smash down!" Raph says and help his brothers get up.'.

while Lily keep fighting.She knows that the footbots are keeping to learn her move,so she dodge most of them.and attack by ambush.The footbots can't learn from dodge and ambush,so this will make them puzzle for a moment,that's when Lily quickly strike.Leo,Raph,Michey and Donnie were done eliminating the other footbots.Lily cut off the last footbots's head with his katana.

"So much for a toy,who send them?" Raph cross his arm and kick a footbot's head when seeing it try to stand up making it head roll."I don't know..it's abnormal to see them like this,in a big group."Suddenly........Lily,Look out!"Donnie Says and block with his boo staff.A star stick to it,it is thrown by one of the footbots that manage to escape.Leo try to chase it but Lily stop him,"It's no use Leo,it already gone.Besides,footbots are good in staying behind the shadows.Anyway,thanks Donnie!" Lily says with a large grin.Donnie blush and take off the star from his boo staff.Donnie suddenly realise something,"Maybe this can help in finding it's owner of this toys.But i've never see this sign before,nor in New York or anywhere else." Donnie says and sliding back his boo staff in it's cover."Me neither..where does this come from"Leo says and rub his head.Lily look at the star's sign,wait...she know that!