Chapeter Two

Ambers P.O.V

I see out of the corner of my eye that a guy is walking my way. I turned my head to see who it was. It was Isaiah. "Hey Amber..." He said. "Hey Isaiah

what's up?" I asked. He looked kind of nervous. "Oh uhh... Nothing much I was just.. uh.. wondering if.. you would want to.." He said but was interrupted by loud laughing. He turned his head but I kept looking at him. He had amazing bone structure. His jaw line was perfectly cut. He turned back to me " Umm never mind." "Okay" I said. He had walked away with his friends. "Amber what was that?" Gracie asked. "What? Oh I don't know." I said. She got right in front of my face," Do you know who he is?" She asked. "Yes we've been going to the same school since 2nd grade."

"And you know that he's the wrong person to hang out with. He's a player too. And.." I stared to tune her out. Yeah of course I knew he was a "bad

boy" and a "player" but he never hit on me so I didn't really think he was that bad. I mean I don't like him. Well I do just not like a boyfriend like. He had brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He had a natural tan to him. He was beautiful, but not my type. I was brought back to reality when I heard the bell ring. We all walked to first period together. English....

Isaiah P.O.V

I had really screwed up big time with Amber. The boys and I had walked to first period. While in there I couldn't stop thinking about how I messed up with Amber. I have her third period so I can try again. When third period comes Chris and I walk into math together. I spot Amber in her usual spot by the window. I feel Chris give me a shove to go sit next to her. I didn't want to but if I didn't Chris would give me hell about me being too scared. Chris sat in his usual seat too. At the very back of the class. As I was walking to go sit with Amber I think to myself she's just another girl. So what? She's a normal person. I sat down next to her. " Hey Isaiah. Why aren't you sitting with Chris?" She asked. I didn't know what to say when suddenly I said, " I uhh came to ask you something." My voice trailed off. "Okay what is it?" She smiled pulling back a piece of her long light brown hair back to her ear. "Well, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out this weekend? You know go see a movie or something?"

I took a deep breath in, then out. "Yeah, sure that sounds like fun. I'll give you my number and you can text me the time, and place." She took a piece of paper out and scribbled numbers on it and passed it to me.

For the rest of the period we talked about dumb things. When the bell rang I stood we stood up and that's when Amber said, "Text me." With a sweet smile and left. I went over to Chris. "All right buddy. When's the date?" He asked patting me on the back. "It's not a date and probably on Friday night." He just smiled.