Chapter Twenty-Nine

"HOLY SHIT AMBER WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I yell. Amber jumps and gasps covering her ears. "What!?"

"We are here. Just thought I would let you know." I smiled innocently. She was perfectly sleeping until I screamed at the top of my lungs. She hit me across the chest. "Ugh I hate you! I was having a really good dream too!"

"I-I just wanted to wake you up to tell you we were here." I climb out of the car. My cousins were in the front yard playing soccer. I ran over to Antonio, who had the ball, and kicked it out from behind him. "Haha sucker!" He turned back to glare at me then he realized it was me. "Isaiah!" He came running over to me. Antonio was around like eight I think. Anyway he was really good at soccer already.

Soccers a big thing for my family. Those who don't watch it, play it. I used to do both but I stopped over the years. When Antonio shouted my name the others heard it and came running after me. It's like a fucking day care over here.

Amber came up behind me and grabbed my hand. "Thanks for waiting for me." She looked down at the little kids. There were four of them outside but there were probably more in the house. "Well you were too slow. Amber this is Antonio, Steven, Alec, and Jason." She waved hi to them. "C'mon lets go. Hey I will play with you guys later okay?" They nodded and smiled.

I saw Grammy popping something in the oven. "Hey Grammy." I greeted. "Oh Isaiah! You are finally here!" She wrapped me in a hug. "Oh Amber, good to see you again." Grammy went and hugged her.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh, the grandbabies wanted cookies so that's what's in the oven. Why don't you show Amber around.. Take her for a walk or something. These kids aren't going anywhere for a while so you need to take all the time y'all can get away from here." She winked.

"Umm... Okay, sure. Want to?" I turned to Amber. She nodded her head. "Then I guess we will be back later." I grabbed Amber's hand and we walked out the door.

"Isaiah I'm tired. If you hadn't have woken me up by yelling, and actually let me wake up maybe I wouldn't be so tired." I laced our fingers together. "Yeah but that's the easy way.. Lord knows I don't do anything the easy way. You should know that after seven months with me." I teased.

"Oh and you think you're tired now, wait until after you play with the kids.. They literally don't let me stop until I'm near death." I remember previous time were I would be pouring down sweat an they still wouldn't let me stop. She smiled at me. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful and amazing your smile is? God it's beautiful.. Just so perfect. It makes me happy on a day when I feel like complete hell, brightens up a room." Her cheeks were fire red. She turned her face away from me to hide it, letting the wind push back her wavy brown hair.

"And don't get me started on your eyes.. Those two piercing orbs can get anything they want. So breath taking, and I get lost in them so much, I feel like I'm stuck in them." We had slowed down to a stop on the sidewalk. "Isaiah stop..."

"No. You deserve someone who can tell you just how beautiful you are every single day, and I don't do it enough. I don't think, I know you are the best woman in the world.. In my world.. You are crazy beautiful and I love you so, so, so much... You are my world.. I'm crazy for you and I think that's a good thing.." I smirked. I leaned in and planted my lips to hers.

So soft, plump, and pink.. Just so beautiful. Our lips moved in sync for a while until we pulled back for air. "Since you said I could get anything with my eyes.." I didn't like where this was going. "Can you carry me back?" She looked so cute with her cute eyes popping out of her head.

"I shouldn't have said that.." I turned around and let her hop on my back. It was easier for her on my back for long distance rather than my arms. "Thanks. I love you dumbo!" Amber kissed my cheek. "I love you too."