Chapter Twenty-Five

Bruised- Chapter Twenty-Five

HIIII GUYYSSS
SOOO I UPDATED BC ONE DIRECTION WAS ON THE TODAY SHOW!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!! They were so good!!! (Zayn didn't really look like he was happy about the engagement but that is something I won't get into cuz u prob don't care)

I swung and hit his right cheek causing him to spit out blood. A couple more hits and he should be on the ground and I have the win in the bag. He bent down and attempt to catch his breath. I took this as the perfect time to knee him in the chest, so I did. It was harder for me to bring my leg up. I felt like it had weighed an extra ten pounds from all the running I did. He fell over to the floor. That's when I non stop hit him in the face. I ended up knocking him out.

I had won the fight. My first victory. The referee lifted my arm as the bell sounded.

I was taken out of the ring and to a small room apart if the building. "Nice job, but still that wasn't your best." Josh said patting me on the back. I was out of breath and sweaty. It was really hot. It was hard for me to breathe with how hot it was in the room. I sat down panting. It was so hard for me to catch my breath. It felt like my lungs were shriveling up. I don't have asthma but it sure felt like I did.

Josh handed me a bottle of water with condensation dripping down the sides. I uncapped it and gulped it down. It helped cool me down a bit but not much. Josh was talking to me but I wasn't really paying attention. I just wanted to go home. I wasn't even hungry anymore. It felt like my body was overheating. It was just so hot!

"Okay all we have to do is wait for the crowd to die down and leave then you can go." Josh said. Who knows how long that's going to take. I could be here for hours before I get to leave, I think there's another fight after mine. "No. Can't I just go now?" I looked up at him. "No because there are people in the crowd who will try and pick fights with you when you try to leave. I know you, and you won't walk away from a fight." Right now my body was too tired to fight. "No I won't just please." I wanted to go home and go to sleep. My shoulder was killing me.

<Flashback>

He punched me in the stomach with so much force it took my breath away, and not in a good way. He lifted his right hand and swung it forward to my left shoulder. It caused me to take a few steps back.

<End of Flashback>

It felt I might have dislocated it but who knows. I didn't mention anything to Josh about because he would make me get it checked out and if it is dislocated, they would have to push it back into place and I would be out of fighting for a couple of weeks. As nice as that sounds right now, I will pass.

"No. Do you need anything?" He asked. "Yeah. Tylenol but more powerful than that." I needed Tylenol on steroids. He laughed and walked to a different room. I really meant what I said. The pain was killing me. And it wasn't just my shoulder, my stomach too. I felt like I could throw up at any minute.

"Here." Josh pushed out his hand which contained two white pills. They weren't any medicine that I was familiar with. "What is it?"

"Just take them. They will help with the pain." I did as he demanded and he dropped the pills into my hand. I popped them into my mouth and took a sip from my water.

The room that we were in was lit by a few small lights. I couldn't really tell what the room was for. It had equipment in it but it wasn't like a storage room.

The concrete floor hurt my butt and only made me want to be in my bed even more. I didn't care that I was sweaty and hot, I just wanted to be laying in my bed with my head rested against the pillow.