Chapter Twenty

Valentines Day. The most annoying day of the entire year. The one day people do a whole bunch of cheesy crap and can get away with it. Being a guy you get a massive headache from all the squeals from the girl and stuff. I never really do anything for valentines day, but then again I usually don't have a girlfriend on valentines day for that reason.

The only exception is Amber, but since she's mad at me and we are broken up I guess that won't be happening. I really don't feel like going to school because of all the sweet things going around. Tomorrow is the day that Amber and I talk things out. I'm really hoping she will forgive me. I never meant to hurt her, I was drunk. I never would've gone to the club if I would've known that was going to happen. I just want Amber to know how truly sorry I am for what I did. I love and never ever meant to hurt her. Ever since I told her everything has gone downhill. I probably lost my job, broke my hand, and have almost gotten into two fights. This will be the longest day of my life.

When I get to school I see Amber walking around. I know I probably shouldn't do or say anything to her but I can't help myself. I walk up behind her and wait till I can move her off to the side where no one can see us. "Look baby, I'm sorry. I can't be away from you. Amber I said I'm sorry a hundred times and I will say it a hundred more. I love you. You're my baby girl and I need you back. Please Amber." I had her cornered up against the wall. "Isaiah no. I don't.. I don't want you back. Gracie was- look I have to go." She tried to walk away. "But we are still talking tomorrow right?" She looked down at the tiled floor. "Right?" I repeated. "Yeah I guess so." She gave me one hard push and got away and left.

I wanted to beat my hand on the wall but that would hurt so I refrained from doing it. I walked off back towards my car. I really don't want to be here so I just leave. "Where are you going?" I hear Caleb ask. I ignore him and walk straight to my car. I just probably blew things with Amber.

I reach my car and pull out a cigarette. I don't want to go home so I go to my house. My dad's not home so this is the perfect time to pack up important things. Once I get home I go straight to my room. Nothing has been touched. Everything is right where it was when I left. I walked over to my bed and didn't see the picture of my mom. I searched my nightstand and on the ground beside it I see the picture covered with shattered glass. I clenched my fists and picked up the picture. It remanded untacked but the frame and glass was broken. Rage crept into me. I took the picture an set it on my bed. I went to my closet, grabbed a suitcase and shoved every thing I had in my closet into the bag. I grab everything from the bathroom and finish stuffing my bag. On top, I place the picture of my mom. I almost forgot the ring of my moms. I quickly grab it and place it in my pocket. I grab my suitcase and walk out the door.

I set my bag in the backseat and close the door and enter the drivers seat. The next time I come back it will be to move the rest of my stuff out. I never want to see my dad again.

When I got to my new home, Chris's place, I sat down my bags and laid on the bed. My hand hurt really bad so I got up to get a pain killer. I spent most of my morning sleeping and same in the afternoon.

My day was wasted by me sleeping, but I am trying anything to make this day go faster. I just want to talk to Amber and tell her how sorry I am. Chris came home in a bad mood.

I didn't even bother asking why. I could just tell how he carried himself. I avoid him knowing it was probably just something about Julia. I barely eat the whole entire day. I don't feel like eating; I'm not starving myself, I'm just not hungry.

I wake up and it's close to noon. The first thing I do is text Amber.

To Baby Gurl

When and where do u want to talk?