Chapter 11

Nex P.O.V.
It's around three in the morning, my phone started ringing. I saw it was Tony, that's very odd. I answered.
"NEX GET LOKI OUT OF HIS CAGE AND GET SUITED UP WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!" he yelled
"Woah Woah Woah. What happened tin can?" I said
"THERE ARE FUCKING FROST GIANTS HEADED TO NEW YORK!" He yelled
"HOLY SHIT-"
"GET YOUR ASSES TO THE EMPIRE STATE. NOW." he yelled
He hung up and I looked up at Loki.
"Whats wrong....?" said Loki slowly
"There frost giants headed to New York." I said
Before he could answer I already was sprinting out the door. I ran down the stairs and kept running to my room. I reached my room and opened my case where my suite and staff were. I started taking off my clothes and put my suit on. I zipped it up to the start of my chest, I grabbed my mask and put it on. I heard footsteps and saw Loki walking over to me, I hooked up my staff to it's place now that being on my back on my hip. I put on my boots and went to the balcony of my room. I got on the railing and jumped.
"NEX!" I heard Loki yell
I grabbed my staff from behind me as I fell through the air, I kept diving. I pressed the button and the staff hit the ground, I started swinging. I balanced my staff and stood on top of it.
"Loki! Come with me we need your help too." I said
He looked at me and went back inside. I let out a sigh, guess he still does think about himself. I lowered my leg that was in the air and grabbed the top of the staff and started to swing away.
I made it to where tony said to meet the avengers at. I saw cap and the rest I swung there and pinned down. My feet hit the ground and I looked around at everyone.
"Are you some sort of stripper because you can definitely work that pole." said Nat
"Haha very funny." i said sarcastically
"Where is Loki?" said cap
I shook my head.
"Right here." I heard say someone behind me
I turned around quickly and saw Loki standing with his arms extended out. And be says am the dramatic one.
"About time." I snapped
He grinned and walked to my side. The temperature started dropping a lot, my teeth started chattering slightly.
"They are coming." said Tony
I extended my staff to the length I would need to wack those giants. Loki pulled out daggers and got ready, everyone got ready too to fight.