Tsukishima Kei

I, too, fell too hard

Tsukishima's POV

I can't get my head into the games. I feel like my body is not cooperating. At all.

We won at the end but I didn't get much point and my blocks sucks.

Right now, I'm not in a good mood.

I push myself to practice. I practice hard until I was the last one left at the gym.

"Kei!"

I snap my head towards the door.

Y/n...

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I mean, look at the time. She should be home right now.

"I was waiting for you to finish. I couldn't get myself to disturb you." she smiles at me brightly and approached me.

I just look at her without any emotions. That's just how I look like outside.

But deep inside, my heart flutters whenever this girl smiles at me.

I love her.

"Can you wait for me a little longer?" I pointed the balls scattered around the court. She nod then approach one of the balls.

"I can help you."

"There's no need for that!" I said getting two balls and putting it the right place.

"Four hands are better than two, you know. We can finish early." She smiles.

"Okay, thank you!"

WALKING down the street with my girlfriend refreshes my nerves. She's not really a fragile looking girl like other's. But to me, she's my fragile but precious girl.

"Kei, what would like for dinner?" She look at me.

"Anything, you know I like you cooking." She smiles widely and grab my hand and snuggle close to me.

"Are you feeling cold?" I held her hand tight.

"Not much."

"Is this enough?" I hugged her, tight.

"Your warmth is enough, Kei."

Smooth..

"I can say the same to you, Pipsqueak." I smile at her.

"How's your day, love?" she asks leaning close to me.

"I-not good." I admit.

"Hmmm, what should we do?"

"You have something in mind?"

"Hmmm...."

I watch as she thinks of something.

"How about a good time in bed? With me in it. Good?"

I halted my movements, did I hear it right?

"What did you say, Pipsqueak?" I heard her the first time. That's why, It's getting hotter in here despite of the cold weather. She chuckle, dang!

"I said, daddy Kei will be having this baby tonight. Exciting?" she pointed out herself.

"Oh God, I swear Y/n. You're gonna be the death of me." she laugh then hugged my arm tight.

"I just want my usual Tsukishima Kei back. I miss my dino baby." she whispered.

"But I am you're usual Tsukishima Kei, still missing me?"

"Oh no, you're not my Kei, my Kei is pervert. He loves my boobies-"

"Gosh, Y/n! Don't say that out loud." she was laughing hard this time. And I couldn't do anything about that, she's too cute.

This is enough to make me back to my old self. Thanks to this chibi young lady beside me.

"Then I'll be expecting a good show in bed later, Pipsqueak!"

She look at me and smile. But didn't say anything.

"My Kei is back!!! Yehey!" she's jumping on the way.

"Careful, Love!" I said. She stopped and looked back with a glare.

"Noooooo! Where's my Kei?" she whine, an act though. A dramatic one.

"I'm here, you idiot!" I flicked her forehead.

"Aw, my Kei never called me love. It's either pipsqueak, shortcake, chibi-chan or Y/n. What did you do to my Kei?"

Right!

"Y/n, come here"

"What? You gonna give me back my Kei?"

"Yes, yes, now hurry!"

She smile widely and skip jumping towards me.

"So..?"

"Close your eyes!"

"Why-?"

"Just do it!" I demand.

She closed her eyes, under the lamppost. She looks like a fairy in a fairytale, surrounded by fireflies.

I lean in and kissed her closed lips. She gasps but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and respond to my kisses. Pulling her close to my body as I deepen the kiss.

I could keep on kissing her, but she's pushing me slightly.

"Are you trying to suffocate me?" she breathe hard. I chuckled.

"Did I gave you back your Kei?" I asked as we continue to walk home.

"Hmm, not totally all-"

"I love you, Y/n!"

She smile and keep quite, blushing red.

And that's how I ended her little play. And it did help me, thankfully.

She held my hand tight.

"Ahhh, I really fell hard on this beanstalk! Gosh, I'm so in love!" she hides her face on my chest. I couldn't help but smile at her behavior.

I, too, fell too hard on this pipsqueak....

†††††

Photo not mine
Don't forget to vote (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)💜