Tsukishima Kei

When I Almost Lose You

Reader's POV

"Ne, Kei-chan. Are you free later? I wanna buy some things for upcoming seasonal activity, I wonder if you could come with me?" I ask to my two year boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei. He sigh before turning to face me. I smile at him, the smile I perfected.

"Y/n, I can't come with you later. I have to practice some technique with Yamaguchi. You should probably go home after that. Excuse me!" he left without saying those words. The smile on my vanished immediately. How many times something like this had happen?

-

"Kei-chan~ let's get something for lunch?" I act normally infront of him. He sigh longer this time. I keep my smile.

"Y/n, you can go on without me. You're old enough to do that. Stop pestering me, I am busy right now!" I can see that, he's stressed out. That's why I'm trying to help.

"You need to eat though." I said, giving him my bento.

"Don't worry, I won't disturb you. Just eat this, I know you're in a lot of stress so I won't get in your way. I love you!" I kiss his cheeks before looking at his eyes.

"Always." I simply said before dashing out of his room. I know. I know he won't say those words anymore. I don't know why.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I look up to see Yamaguchi.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do me a favor, Yams. Please, make sure that Kei-chan eat his lunch okay?" he looked confused but soon nodded his head in agreement.

-

"Kei-chan, Are you tired? Let me massage your muscles for you!"

"Okay." he simply said facing his back at me. I felt the happiness surge through my veins. And so, I started to massage his shoulders. Maybe, just maybe through my massage he could feel my love for him.

"Hoo! Must be nice to have a girlfriend who can do all things for you. Nice catch, Tsukishima!" one of his classmates shouted. I smile, feeling proud.

"Tsk, go get one for yourself!" He throw pen to him. He laugh in return.

"Y/n, here you are! Come on, the president needed some help!" someone from the student council shouted from the door.

"Oh, right. I forgot. Coming!"

"Kei-chan, I need to go." he tsked, typical Tsukishima Kei.

"Go." I move, standing in front of him. He looked up to me.

"What?" he asked confused. I shake my head.

"Nothing, it's just- I really love you." I giggles seeing his ears turning red.

"See yah, Kei-chan!" I run towards the door.

-

"Kei-chan, are you free this coming Saturday?"

Then it started.... again.

-

"Kei-chan, let's have lunch together?"

......and again.
-