Kataoka Tesshin

All that was heard was the yelling and screams from the baseball field as the coach aggressively trains them.

"Woah! It's so noisy here!" Y/n gasps as she watch her husband toss a ball and hit it hard into the right field, followed up by the right fielder, catching it before throwing it to the first base. The process repeats again.

"What? Have you lost your voice?!" the coach said. His team slowly getting up, breathing hard, getting into position, before shouting out.

"One more!"
"It's not done yet!"
"Come on!"

The coach tossed a ball again and hit it into the center. The players swiftly follow up and give their everything to play. Y/n smile and carefully sat on the bench. The sun shines brightly in the horizon, the players are sweating a lot, but still continue the drill.

Rei, whos'swatching the Coach's drill, happened to glance at the bench outside the field.

"Y-Y/n-san?" She said in panic, Coach Ochiai and the Assistant Director looked at her and fallowed her gaze.

"What is she doing here? What's more? It's so hot in there! Oh my goodness, the Coach will lose his temper!" she immediately take off to assist the woman sitting alone in the bench.

"Who's that?" Coach Ochiai can't help but ask, curious how the calm and collected Rei got so worked up after seeing the woman.

"Ah that's... Y/n Kataoka, Coach Kataoka's wife." the Director said.

"Hmm? He has a wife?"
"Yes, only few people knows about The Coach didn't really brag about it and he keeps his personal life private. And they're -"
"Mo~ you need to be careful. The Coach will lose himself, you know that right?" Rei's worried voice rang the dug-out and a silent giggles.

"Careful now!" Rei assist the pregnant woman to carefully sit on the bench.
"Hai! Hai!"
"Goodness, Y/n!"
"TIRED ALREADY?" the Coach's voice caught their attention.
"One more"
"I'm not done yet! Come on!"
"Tsyaaaah!!!"
"Bring it on!"

Y/n softly rubbed her belly. She really loved how much effort Tesshin puts into baseball.
"Everyone follows him, don't they?" she asks no one in particular, making the three people aroung her turn to her. Her eyes remain on the field.
"Ah yes. As a matter of fact, they are training hard to bring the Coach to the national. If they happens, he won't be able to resign, so they say!"
"Really?"
"Yes."
They became quite silent as they watch the practice drill. But not a minute later, a certain loud player saw her.
"Who's that? Another scout?" Sawamura said making the players turn their attention to the dugout.
"Ara~ thanks for noticing me, young man. Now he'll know I'm here!" Y/n waves at them.
"Look, she's waving!" Sawamura shouted.
"What are you doing?" the Coach shouted making him flinch. Rei facepalm at the scene. The Director's panic face can be seen. And the Assistant Coach was just quietly watching.

"Sorry, boss!" Sawamura gets back to his position.

"Pff- Hahahahhahaa! Did he say boss? Really? Hahahaha did he really called Tesshin boss? haha who does that?" Y/n can't help but laugh loud at that. Meanwhile, Tesshin who toss a ball, stopped and let the ball drop into the ground. He immediately look back into the dugout, only to see his wife laughing there.

"Y/n?" he asked, uncertain.
"You know her, boss?" the Coach didn't even glance at Sawamura. He run fast into his wife, afraid if something happened for you to come here at this hour.
'His fast' the team thought as they watch their Coach act out of character.
'Who's that'

"Hi, love. Are you tired?" Y/n smiled at him sweetly.
"No, why are you here? I mean, did something happened?" Tesshin kneels down on the ground in front of his wife, carefully rubbing her belly.