Dot Barrett

Spoiler Alert❗❗❗

First Meet

You were a quite student, never attracting much attention of the crowd which you prefer. You were just happy watching as new students show their best to be known and you laugh secretly as others failed to bring down a certain boy named Mash. The boy doesn't seem to have any interest in fight but he's really strong despite not using magic.

Mash has been the center of attention since he came at the Academy. Much to a certain boy's dismay.

"Nyaaa!! I'm the number one! I'm the number one!" at that certain loud voice, he manage to get every one's attention. Especially hers.

She secretly admire his hot-headedness. For her, it's so unique.

"I, Dot Barrett, is the main character of this world!" he happily sings while walking proudly towards the center.

She face palmed when Barrett spat on Mash's face. The boy doesn't care though. She was just observing from above, sitting on a branch.

He says nonsense things like hating a guy that's getting attention from a girl and why would no one fall in love with him.

She sighs, if he would only look on her way then he would know there's someone who's in love with him this whole time. But that's just a wishful thinking, right?

She give a silent sympathy when he was ignored by Mash's group. She wanted to tell him she wants his company. She wanted to be close to him.

But she's just a simple girl with a simple magic and came from a humble family. She wanted to get stronger and join the Bureau of Magic to help her family's needs.

Right! She's here to get stronger not to get his attention.

She jumped off the branch as the the professor declared to start the class. Jumping off trees while making sure no one sees her.

She prefers to do things alone, after a while of looking for targets she has seen nothing yet. She get bored and sat on the branch she landed on. Taking out a lollipop and licked it before putting it on her mouth.

That's when she heard a scream from a girl. She quickly jump from trees to trees and followed the voice.

There it was, a girl was saved by Dot Barrett with his Explomb. She sighs, she thought it was a target that attack the girl. Come on, I think it's not bad to steal someone's target.

She was about to leave when she saw what the girl was doing to her precious boy. She throw her lollipop to the girl's head making her turn to her.

"The hell did you do that?" the girl shouted at her. She rolled her eyes then decided to sit on the branch she's on to. Then cross her legs.

"Is that what you'll do to someone that helped you? Unless you're faking it." she provoke the girl, making her frown.

Y/n knew she hit a nerve, she smirk when the girl turn to Mash and started to flirt with him. She turned her eyes to her lovely boy.

Y/n almost blush when she saw him looking into her eyes with his amber ones.

She give a smile she always wanted him to see. She stand up and proceed to her way.

"Wait! What's your name?" she heard him say. Name, huh...

She looked back and smile at him.

"Y/n. I'll see yah around!" she jumps off to the next tree. Leaving the young man light headed at the smile you give him.

I'll see yah around, huh!

Smiling to himself before glancing back to the girl trying to flirt with the Mashroom head boy.

†††††

Got this idea on the 5th episode in Mashle Anime. I don't read Mangas so deal with it(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)
Anyway, my friend reminded me about the latest episode so, gonna thank her here. You know who you are, girl (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Empress_Zref