Takigawa Chris Yū

This is AU, btw. And photo not mine, ctto.

_______

Y/n loves to sing ever since she was a child. She wanted to become an idol when she grow up. She wanted the world to know her voice. She always thought she would be in the future.

She pursue her dream even in such a young age. Her parents supported her and let her take the path she wanted. And she's thankful for that.

When highschool came, everyone started to talk about the soulmate thing and was curious and focused on finding their soulmates.

"How do you know who's your soulmate again?" she asked one of her friends. They looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Girl, how many times have we told you that? You kept forgetting that thing." her friend Lena laugh but then told her how soulmate things work.

"See these?" Lena pulled up her palm and show her the image embedded into the back of her palm. A basketballl, an airplane, a tennis racket, and a cloud.

"Uh-huh!" Y/n nodded on response.

"These things represent your hobby, your love, the most precious thing, or whatever to your other half. Get it?" she explained in a very simple way.

"But what if there's someone else who has the same kind of hobby? Then there will be a mistake, right?" she asked curiously.

"No, everyone has a unique hobby that no one else has. Just like this one, a cloud, not everyone will love the clouds unless they are colorful, right? But this soulmate of mine loves dark clouds. Unique, right?"

"Did you find him yet?"

"No, but I'll try looking at him at a tournament. Maybe I can meet him 'accidentally' hehe."

She looked at the back of her palm. No one knows what things have been embedded there. There's this feeling that she wouldn't like how this story was going to end.

A baseball gear for a catcher on top, many other things related to baseball, and chocolates.

She smile, he loves chocolate too.

What she saw next to it was an image of a girl. And she knew who it was. She immediately pulled down her shirt' sleeve.

It's been there for a couple of months now, she didn't think of it seriously because she thought it was some kind of joke. But she can't help but feel insecure. She is his soulmate but he's in love with someone else.

"Is it possible to love someone else besides your soulmate?" she asks Lena.

"I think yes, but that's a rare case. Very rare. It's going to hurt the other one who isn't in love."

So that's why...

"Why?"

"Nothing, just curious."

That day, as if God wanted her to answer all the questions she had in mind, she saw the girl embedded in the back of her palm. She's with a very handsome boy, with brown eyes, thick brown eyebrows, and brown hair that is slicked back with two strands hanging on his forehead. His eyes sparkle as he stares at the girl. He seems so in love, and it looks like they were meant for each other. There's no doubt they look good together, too.