Bokuto Kōtarō

SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T
WATCHED YET❗

†††††

Bokuto Koutaro is a 3rd year Captain and Wing Spiker of Fukurodani Volleyball Team. While, Y/n is one of the team's manager and Bokuto's classmate.

She enjoys his fun, vibrant, and childlike demeanor. His team described Bokuto as having mood swings where even the smallest thing could influence his mood, affecting his performance. He is frequently referred to as "simple-minded' as a consequence of this, yet he is admired by both his teammates and opponents for his amazing skills and morale-boosting personality. And when he makes his comeback, he appears enticing to her by demonstrating his pride as the team's ace. He appears as though he's extremely powerful. His attitude is so compatible that he gets along well with lots of people, especially with her.

Now, Bokuto's in his emo mode.

"I want to play in the main arena, too! The main arena's bigger!" Bokuto shouted in disappointment. His teammates instantly knew he's in emo mode now.

Even got an earful words from the Coach, but still disappointed. Y/n, on the other hand, wanted to lighten his mode. She may be know a thing or two.

"Why don't you talk to him?" Y/n looked back to one of the managers.

"What?" She asks, the manager just chuckles at her.

"You like him, don't you?" Y/n's face flushed.

"Go on, talk to him."

She slightly pushed Y/n towards a sulking Bokuto. Bokuto didn't notice how near she is to him.

"H-hey!" she looked back at the manager who pushed her.

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi's voice got her attention. Bokuto looked back at him, still sulking.

"This is basically the center court." All members are now all ears and waiting to what would Akaashi say next.

"The main arena is definitely bigger and has more people. But, only about a quarter of those people are actually watching you, Bokuto-san. But the only ones competing here are us." Akaashi looked around to remind his Captain about it. And Y/n can definitely see how Bokuto's emotions changes in an instant.

I'm not needed here anymore. Akaashi finally pulled Bokuto from his sulking.

She smiles before turning around.

"Everyone...is watching you!" she heard Akaashi said. She sighs.

"Right, Y/n-san?" she flinch as she heard Akaashi called her name. She slowly turns back to them.

"Ahhehehe, yeah yeah. Everyone's watching, Bokuto-san!" she said, bewildered. Bokuto looked at her, back into his sulking mode.

What? Why's he still sulking? Didn't Akaashi lighten him a while ago?

She looked back at Akaashi, gesturing him asking what to do. Akaashi in return gestures that he leave it all to her. Her eyes widen. She looks back to the Ace who's eyes are focused on her.

Damnit! Pull yourself together, Y/n.

She sighs deeply before pulling Bokuto into the corner. Now, standing face to face with each other. Y/n is aware that all of the team members, managers, and even the Coach are watching.

"Y/n..." he calls. She grabbed the collar of his volleyball uniform and pulled him closer to her. Bokuto's caught off guard as he felt Y/n's lips on him.

Ahh finally.... He thought.

Bokuto wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. He give her kisses like he always wanted to do in public. To show she's his.

"I love you, my Ace. Give your best spikes in this game. And we'll talk later, okay?" Y/n smiles at him as she fixed his shirt.

Bokuto smiles widely. He kissed her lips once more saying 'I love you, too' before going back to the court.

"Hey, hey, hey!" and there it is, he's signature line. That only means he's back in the game.

Y/n gets back to the bench. Everyone's looking at her confuse. She just smiles and watched her boyfriend wins the game.

Yes, my boyfriend. For almost a year now.

"Okay, now explain what's with the kiss?" the manager asked her after the game. But she didn't answer, she wanted Bokuto to say it just like he always wanted. Bokuto wanted to tell everyone himself that they're dating.

"Y/N!!!" Bokuto came out of the locker room after he changes his clothes. He came running to Y/n and hugged her tightly, burrowing his head into her neck.

"Babe, that tickles!" she said. Bokuto looked at her, bewildered.

She called me 'babe' in front of the team!!

"Baby~" he cuddles her. He's too happy at the moment.

"Okay, Bokuto-san. I think, it's time you tell us what's happening here. Why are suddenly become lovey-dovey with Y/n-chan here?" one of his teammates asks.

Bokuto faced the whole team, proudly grabbed Y/n close to his body.

"I want you all to know that Y/n is my girlfriend."

"WHAT?"

"How long?"

"Almost a year now." Bokuto's smile seems to shine throughout the whole area.

Ah Y/n-san's effect is on another level... the team all thought.

"But you didn't say anything about this?"

"Y/n wanted our relationship secret between us, oh except Akaashi."

The team looked at Akaashi.

"You knew about their relationship?"

"Yes, I accidentally saw them kissing in his room-"

"Akaashi, urusai!" Y/n shouted as her face turns red. The whole team laugh at the scene.

"Well, that's okay as long as the Captain plays well in every game. Alright, it's time to go!" the Coach said before turning around.

Ahh hontō ni....

†††††

Photo not mine, ctto!
So short...