Takigawa Chris Yuu

My Captain

Chris' POV

"Congratulations, Seido!"

"Nice game!"

We were currently on our way back to the bus after a victorious game.

Girls are giggling as some of the members are showing their killer smile, especially Miyuki Kazuya.

Some are giving them love letters with red faces.

"Everyone get in, we're leaving!" the manager said, making everyone's attention back to the bus.

"Coming!"

I waited until everyone has gone into the bus.

"A-ahm, excuse me!"

Hearing a female voice, I turn around. I found a very red faced little girl wearing a...

Varsity Jacket?

Of Seido?

Who is she?

And she's wearing shorts, a volleyball shorts.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh ahm, here!" she handed me a bottled energy drink. She bowed a little.

"Is this for one of my teammates?"

"No, of course not!" she exclaimed and soon regretted with blushing cheeks. I giggle.

"I mean, that's for you. And ah, nice play, Takigawa-kun!"

"Well, thank you little Miss!" I smile at her, waiting for her reaction.

"Li-little M-Miss??" she blushed. She bowed and the run away.

Ah she's fast!

"And she's gone!"

"Who is she, Senpai?" Miyuki, a first year, ask me.

"I forgot to ask!"

I took a seat near the entrance.

"You don't know her, Chris?" Rei-san confusedly asked me. I just shake my head.

"She's a second year at Seido, Volleyball player. Position Captain, they currently playing against the west region. They made it to nationals last year, too. Nickname, little Akuma."

"Woah, she's that little Akuma I've been hearing a lot? The one that leads the team to bring down all the powerhouse?"

"Yes, she is. The Minatozaki Y/n of class 2-A."

"She's a good tactician whenever she's in a game, you should watch her play sometimes to know what I mean!" Coach Kataoka said.

"Wahhh! Coach giving compliment, a rare one!"

A volleyball, huh. Minatozaki Y/n.

I opened the energy drink and took a sip. This must be the one she's drinking.

†††††

"TAKIGAWA-KUN, good work today!" here she is again, handing me a bottle of energy drink for the second time.

"Well, thank you, Little miss." I smile at her blushing state. She's too cute.

"Ahm, see you!" she run away again just like the last time.

"Hey, wait!" but she didn't listen.

"I'm sorry about that, she became a shy person whenever she's talking to you."