Chapter 5

A week has passed since you arrived in South Korea, and so far you are slowly acclimating yourself to the people and the climate which is very cold unlike in California.

You and your agent also visited some good tourist destinations such as modern skyscrapers and those Hanok traditional houses.

You two also went to multiple restaurants that made you think that your salary might not last for a year given how deliciously looking the Korean foods are.

----
Currently, You are currently just laying in your bed since you have no other things to do for the day. You watched some NBA summer league highlights and other random videos when you suddenly received a phone call from your GM.

"Hey, Y/n are you free for today?" he asked, to which you simply replied by saying "yes".

"Good!! I'll pick you up in a minute, don't forget to bring your basketball gear" He said,

After that call, you immediately took a shower and proceed to pack your shoes and leg sleeves inside your bag, you also brought two bottles of water in case you get thirsty.

After making sure that everything you need is already packed, you made your way outside your apartment to wait for your GM.

---

Meanwhile in IVE's dorm

They're currently checking your latest post on your social media account and they are sad that you didn't invite them.

"He probably is hesitant to invite us because we just met him a week ago," Gaeul said, while eating a snack.

"Hmph!, I thought he already sees us as his friends here in South Korea," Leeseo said while doing her signature pout.

"~Seo you just want Y/n-nim to treat you since you saw how much he is earning this year~," Rei said teasingly making Leeseo scream in disapproval.

Liz on the other hand just laughed at Rei and Leeseo's bickering in front of her. But deep inside she also agrees with what Leeseo said

Not the salary part but about the friend status part.

She then opened one of IVE's social media to send you a message but she is conflicted about doing so.

"He may view me as a very weird girl," Liz thought while typing a simple greeting of "Hi Y/n-nim!!! this is Liz here I think you forgot our offer that we will tour you around Seoul, why didn't you contact us? :("

While Liz is deep in her thoughts if whether to hit that send button, two figures sneakily appeared behind her back to check what she is doing.

"HEY YALL!!!, LIZ IS USING OUR GROUP'S SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT TO CONTACT Y/N!!!." Yujin screamed at her members to get their attention.

Liz was caught off guard and dropped her phone which Wonyoung managed to catch.

She saw the message Liz was about to send to you and decided to join the teasing.

"~Yujin-unnie I think Liz likes Y/n~," She said making the other members go "oooooh" while Liz ran to her room while screaming to escape this embarrassing moment.

Meanwhile, outside Liz's room, IVE's manager arrives to tell them to prepare for a charity event.

The members knocked at Liz's door to tell her that they have a job today and all of them started preparing.

---

Meanwhile, You are currently with your GM on the way to a private gym for a private scrimmage.

You two arrived quickly at the gym where you saw some of the players are already warming up. Your GM then told you to start warming up too.