Chapter 10

It's been three hours since you started taking care of Wonyoung.

You're currently sitting on a chair, scrolling beside Wonyoung's bed with her sleeping soundly.

"Where are the other girls and their staff". you thought to yourself while checking the wall clock in Wonyoung's room. It's not like you want to leave immediately but you feel like you are being ungentlemanly for being in her room.

After an hour of you getting now restless from being in Wonyoung's room, you decided to head to the living room to wait for the others, but before doing so, you made sure that she is resting comfortably.

You were about to head to the door when you felt something grab your hand.

"Oppa... I thought you were not going to leave me, are you breaking your promise to me?" She weakly says making you somewhat guilty for breaking your promise to her earlier.

You held her hand and told her "I'll be in the living room, to wait for your members" but Wonyoung insisted on you be by her side.

"Wony, I think me being inside your room is already improper, and it's bothering me"you honestly say but Wonyoung seems to not care.

"I don't mind, even my members won't mind, even our manager won't mind," she said while holding your hand tightly.

Realizing that you have no choice, You just went back to sitting beside her which she is happy with.

While you were waiting for her other members, you fell asleep, seeing this, Wonyoung held your hand once again.

"Thank you for being considerate and kind to me Oppa"

----

Not so long after, the rest of IVE members arrived, exhausted due to their practice in preparation for their mini-concert in Japan. The girls then noticed that you weren't present in the living room even though their manager informed them that you will be accompanying Wonyoung until they return.

"Well, I guess he already left and here I thought that he is a good guy," Gaeul said, disappointed that you would leave Wonyoung alone.

Hearing this, Rei and Liz defended you while Leeseo and Yujin went to Wonyoung's room to check on her.

"I'm sure Y/n-Oppa has his reason for leaving early," Liz said trying to defend you while Rei, on the other hand, said, "Maybe he is tired from his training".

While Liz, Rei, and Gaeul are busy quarreling, Yujin and leeseo can't help but smile after they both saw the pleasant scene that greeted them when they checked Wonyoung's room.

"Unnie let's take a selfie with them before we call the rest of the members," Leeseo told Yujin who immediately took out her phone and snapped a photo of you two

Sleeping while holding hands.

----
After taking some photos of them for bullying purposes, Yujin instructed Leeseo to call the other three. Leeseo quickly guided the other members to Wonyoungs room, who was also surprised by what they saw.

Liz and Rei both felt jealousy at what they saw but decided not to show it while Gaeul smiled, realizing that you didn't leave Wonyoung.

Yujin gently woke you up, then sneakily led you out of Wonyoung's room, once out you properly greeted the girls. They thanked you for taking care of Wonyoung and invited you to dinner which you politely decline reasoning that you have to go home now.

----

Meanwhile

In San Francisco, The majority owner of Golden State Warriors, who's currently the defending World Champs, Joe Lacob is currently talking with his GM Bob Myers.

"There is just no way I can pay all three of them the max contract." Joe said, while Bob looked at him with pity.

"I know sir but we really have to make a stand here, We know Wiggins has became a focal point of our team and Draymond have Steph to back him up" Bob Myers said making Joe Lacob realized what his GM is getting into.

"Wait are you saying that we should get rid of Jordan Poole?"

"Sir I think Jordan Poole is a very good player, but do you really wanna pay him with Steph seemingly not leaving his prime for the forseeable future?" Bob Myers asked.

"Well, what you said was fair but how can we replace his scoring off the bench and god the amount of hate that we will get from our fanbase if we decided to trade him" Joe Lacob replied which made Bob Myers smile.

"Im not saying, We should trade Jordan immediately, Im saying that we should start talking about possible replacement." Bob Myers said while giving Joe a scouting report.

Joe looked the scouting report and then looked back at his GM with serious eyes.

"No way you are suggesting this"

"Why not ? we have good history of rehabilitating player careers and his isn't even started, here in USA at least" Bob Myers said making Joe somewhat confident.

"Y/n L/n a project top 5 pick in the 2019 draft before those injuries derailed him" Joe Lacob said,
symphatizing at what you have to go through at a very young age.

"Where is he now?"

"His currently in South Korea sir, he will play there professionally" Bob Myers replied.

"Well, send some of our scouts there and have them record some of his game in the upcoming season" Joe Lacob ordered Bob.

"Will do sir, Should I make calls for possible trade packages for Jordan Poole"

"Yes, just make sure Shams and Adrian won't get any wind of this."

----

"Man I should have taken their offer to eat dinner"

You thought to yourself while walking home, hungry realizing that you haven't eaten anything for hours.