Chapter 17

You are currently on the more secluded part of backstage with Yujin who's currently curious about the topic you're about to discuss with her.

Upon making sure that there was no other staff around, you decided to tell her what Rei did to you and she was surprised that Rei can do what she has done to you.

"So why are you telling me this Y/n?" Yujin asked, with you answered her that you need help understanding the situation you are currently in which made Yujin laugh.

"So men like you really do exist huh? I feel bad for the other girls now" Yujin said, making you confused,

"What do you mean?" You asked making Yujin sigh.

"The answer to your problem is very simple Y/n, Rei romantically likes you, god, is that really hard to understand?" Yujin said making you surprised at what she said.

"~And as a tip to you Y/n there are two more girls in my group who likes you romantically so good luck choosing one of them when the time comes. so better stop being a dense person when it comes to their advances towards you.~" She said while you just stood there in silence.

"God this is so much to process in one go"

Meanwhile, Wonyoung who heard everything you and Yujin discussed, can't help but feel proud of Rei but at the same time, her competitiveness started to rise.

"~I guess I have to step up too~"

Meanwhile, Yujin who noticed that you become more confused just gives you advice.

"Oppa just don't think about it too much, I know it made you confused and surprised but I hope you continue being a close friend to us despite knowing this, and I also hope that you become more conscious of what's happening when you're around with us."

"Of course, I will still be a good friend to all of you and I will be more mindful but can I ask you one last question?" You asked Yujin who just nodded.

"Who's the other two?" You asked which made Yujin laugh at you.

"~That's a secret Y/n, Just be observant when you hang out with us and who knows, I might be one of the other two girls who like you~" Yujin teasingly said, making you blush at her.

"Y'all are insane"

----

After your conversation with Yujin, you immediately went home and rest, since it was a pretty tiring day. but still, you can't believe that 3 members of IVE like you romantically. but while you're deep in your thoughts, your phone rang. upon looking at it you saw Wonyoung is the one who's calling you so you immediately answered it.

"Wony wha-?"

"Yah!!!, Oppa I was about to invite you for a dinner but you vanished after you talked with Yujin-Unnie." Wonyoung said, upset that you didn't think of saying goodbye to her when you left.

You immediately apologized to her which she accepts on the condition of you going to the restaurant she's currently at right now.

---
Upon arriving at the restaurant that Wonyoung sent to you, You immediately noticed that the restaurant is very fancy because you noticed that the other customers are wearing formal clothes, good thing that Wonyoung didn't to forgot to remind you of wearing formal clothes.

Upon entering the restaurant, you immediately saw Wonyoung who was already sitting at one of the tables. You approach her with her noticing you, which made her smile.

"~Oppa you look good in that suit~," Wonyoung said, complimenting you, with you complimenting her back.

"You look good in every dress you wear Wony," You said, unknowingly making Wonyoung's heart flutter.

After that, You two ordered the foods Wonyoung recommended.

---
You and Wonyoung enjoyed the rest of the night eating the delicious foods you two has ordered while talking about random things. But you can't help but be mesmerized by her beauty once again.

"She's so pretty," You thought to yourself, clearly entranced at her beauty while you watch her eat the food.

Wonyoung noticed that you were silently watching her, and teased you.

"~looks like I got your attention again Oppa~," she said, bringing you back to your senses.

You apologized to her for staring at her too much while she just laugh at your reaction.

After you were done eating, the waiter was about to give Wonyoung the bill but you told the waiter to give it to you instead.

"Oppa I'll be the one paying so give it to me," Wonyoung said while you look at bills and it is safe to say

That it is so expensive.

"Wony, I'll be the one who's gonna pay for this one," You said which made her look at you with annoyance.

"But I was the one who invi-"

"I ain't gonna let you pay this expensive bill and I honestly enjoyed the food here," You said, cutting her off.

Wonyoung appreciated you even more as she watched you give your card to the waiter.

"~you're so considerate oppa~," She said, with you just smiling at her in response.

"~I hope you will be considerate of my feelings toward you~"

---
Meanwhile in IVE's dorm,

The other 5 are now in the living room, surprised at what Yujin had told them earlier.

"~Reiiii you are so brave doing that~," Gaeul said, teasing Rei who can't even look at her other members due to the shyness she is feeling right now.

Liz on the other hand is speechless at what Rei did to you.

"How is she always getting a step ahead of me every time," she thought to herself while looking at Rei who's currently being teased by Gaeul, Leeseo, and Yujin.

"But seriously though, Liz, Rei you two should properly confess to Y/n. If you two just saw how confused Y/n-Oppa was earlier." Yujin said making Liz surprised that her leader knows her feelings towards you.

"Since when did you guys know?" Liz asked her members, who just laugh.

"We knew since you always act jealous when Rei-unnie is getting flirty with Y/n-oppa when he's with us," Leeseo said, making Gaeul and Yujin nod their head.

"~We are not dense as Y/n-oppa~" Yujin added.

The mood became somewhat serious when Yujin explained to Liz and Rei that Y/n now knowing the situation he is in, will be more observant and aware in the future.

"~That's why you two should up your game and by the way, Wonyoung likes Y/n too so good luck defeating her guys!!!~" Yujin teasingly said, clearly stating that she is on Wonyoung side while she heads to her room to rest.

Gaeul and Leeseo then bickered on which member they're gonna support.

While Liz on the other was about to enter her room when Rei stopped her.

"~Darling, what will you do now?~"

Rei said, teasing Liz who just entered her room without saying anything.

"~Oops I think I may have overdone it~," Rei thought to herself, seeing how Liz reacted to her teasing.