Chapter 8

"I think I know what's wrong with Y/n's playstyle now," Your coach tells the GM while showing him some of your highlights.

The GM carefully looked at your highlights but he still can't figure out what is wrong with your play despite his best efforts to analyze the video.

"Coach, this stuff is your job, my job here is to bring quality players and manage the finances of the team, so if you feel like that I can do your job then lemme fi--" The GM was about to say something that most employees won't like to hear so decided to cut him off.

"Well sir, as you can see here in this specific play, Y/n initiated a pick of roll with Jun," The coach let the video progress, and the GM saw you have an open lane to drive but despite the lane being open, you still opted to pass it to a heavily guarded Jun which tried to force a shot but missed.

The coach then played another video of you initiating another pick and roll with jun and the conditions were the same as the first one but this time, instead of force-feeding the ball to Jun, you opted to do a stepback three that badly misses.

"My deduction here is Y/n is scared to drive into the basket with the intention to score himself." The coach said, making the GM nervous as he thinks that he may have chosen the wrong import for his team.

The coach noticing his reaction tried to calm him down.

"I'm not saying that because he is scared to drive to the lane means that he is a bad player, The guy is averaging 13 points,11 assists, and 5 rebounds with us in these tune-up games we are playing."The coach said while trying to be optimistic.

"Then what should we do to make him drive with an intention to score?"  The GM asked, who clearly don't know how to deal with this problem.

"Well, first we have to make him believe that he is still capable of making plays inside the paint," the coach said as his face turns into a serious one.

"And that's the problem, as those two devastating injuries he suffered are making him fear driving to the lane, fearing that he might get injured again."

----

Meanwhile, You and Jun are on the way to watch this Kpop music concert thingy that Jun persuaded you to come along with. At first, you didn't want to join him since you are pretty tired of the training you have been doing, and second, you really didn't have an interest in the KPOP genre in general, well with the exemption of IVE of course.

But Jun gave his best to persuade you to come, and as things stand at the moment, he succeeded in bringing you in.

You and Jun arrived at the event stadium and saw that many people are now lining up to watch the show.

Surprisingly, some people knew who Jun is so some of the fans who lined up to watch the show asked for his autograph. You noticed how happy Jun is while signing those autographs.

Meanwhile, some of the fans noticed you also and asked who you are and you just replied "I'm actually Jun's agent," which funny as it already seems, people believed. Jun who heard your lie decided to go through with it, Asking you to do some Agent stuff that you clearly didn't do.

----
After an eternity of waiting, the guard finally started letting the fans in.

You followed Jun to where you two will be sitting, which is located near the stage.

You two conversed about Kpop groups once you two got seated, with Jun commenting on how popular they are because the place is packed. He also told you which group's performance should you watch out for.

While you and Jun are talking, you failed to notice that there are two people who managed to see you in the front row seat. Both of them were shocked to see you at the venue since they know that you are not a KPOP fan.