Chapter 18

It's been a week since you did the temporary MC job and it's safe to say that you become more famous now. The Korean netizens praised you for doing a decent job despite being in a very different profession.

But out of all of these, Your team benefitted from your popularity alone due to the fact your home arena is not always filled with fans wanting to see you play. of course, some of them also want to watch Jun play but the majority of them are leaning towards you.

Luckily, your team still hasn't lost a game in the current season, improving to a league-best 8-0.
Despite this, you never gloated about the current success your team is having and elected to be humble in your interviews which made your fans and other team's fans like you.

---

Meanwhile

IVE on the other hand, is currently having a hard time synching with each other on a certain choreography they are currently practicing right now.

"Come on guy, what's the problem? this is not like you guys!" the choreographer said, clearly irritated that the girls are not doing a good job right now.

"Unnie we are sorry, we are just having a bad day," Yujin said trying to protect her members.

Hearing this, the choreographer sighed

"I see, Y'all should go home and rest then, but you all should reflect on your mistakes today. We are way behind schedule and I might get fired if you girls won't master the dance I taught you, sorry for being pushy today too." The choreographer said, also apologizing.

After that, IVE's manager decided to send the girls home early, since he saw that the girls aren't in good condition to practice.

---
After arriving home the girls immediately went to their respective rooms to rest and contemplate for a bit. After resting for a good 5 hours, the members received a message from Yujin asking for them to head to the dining table for a meeting.

The girls obeyed their leader, with them all now sitting at the dinner table.

After being silent for a minute, Yujin decided to break the ice.

"I know you guys know why I asked for you all to come here," Yujin said, making the others nod their heads.

Yujin then played a video of them practicing earlier, with the members looking down after seeing their mistakes. Good thing that the girls are very mature in this kind of situation, with them giving out pointers to each other until

"I think Liz-unnie is the one who did the most mistakes today," Leeseo said, making Liz nervous.

Yujin being the caring leader that she is, decided to ask Liz what's the problem, with her trying to dodge it by saying that she is just wasn't a good day. Gaeul on the other hand isn't buying what she is saying.

"Is this about Rei kissing Y/n?" Gaeul straightforwardly asked Liz who got caught off guard. Seeing her reaction, Gaeul knew that she hit the nail on this one, so she decided to dig deeper.

"Liz you have to learn to separate your personal feelings away from work. since it's dragging all of us down" Gaeul calmly said, which made Liz teary-eyed but still trying her best to hold it in.

Rei on the other hand teased Liz.

"~Why don't you kiss him too?~" Rei said,

Unknowingly making Liz snap at her.

"I can't believe that you have the audacity to say that to me after you broke the promise we made that we will both be fair with each other when it comes to Y/n-Oppa," Liz said, making the atmosphere of the meeting very heavy.