Chapter 19

"Damn.. is it just me or Y/n's been playing too well that it ain't funny anymore?" one of your teammates who's currently at the bench said, watching you score another three against Jeonju KCC Egis. With the score being 67-51 in the third quarter.

Your coach on the other hand is seemingly pleased about your aggressiveness in scoring the ball.

"As long as he still plays makes occasionally for his teammates then I wouldn't mind him shooting the ball more," The Coach thought to himself while looking at the stat sheet.

Jun on the other hand is also having a good game, with him outplaying Ra Gun-ah who's not having a good game so far. The third quarter ended with the score being 70-56, with your stats being 24 points and 11 assists while Jun on the other hand got 20 points and 14 rebounds.

"I'm going to put you both on the bench right now but stay ready since our opponents might stage a comeback." Your coach said while signaling some of the bench players to get ready.

You and Jun just nodded while sitting on the bench.

"Seriously, Y/n you're aura seems different now... did something happen?" Jun asked you making you look at him.

"I changed? how so?"

"Like, you stopped being somewhat passive anymore, you are actually hunting for your own shots! and I like to see that" Jun said making you chuckle at his sudden enthusiasm.

"Well, I don't know myself Jun, maybe I'm just more focused on playing basketball and getting these wins for our team." You replied to Jun who's seemingly pleased with your answer.

---
The game ended with a score of 90 - 75 with You and Jun not playing in the fourth. And with this win, your team improve 10-0 still a league-best record.

In your team's locker room, everybody is in high spirits with your coach stating that as long as this continues that team might never lose a game again, bold statement yes, but did it motivate your teammates? absolutely.

---
"Man, this actually surreal, Y/n actually came with us to drink some beer," one of your teammates said, making you and Jun chuckle.

"Come on guys, don't be like that to Y/n, at least we are complete now and IM ABSOLUTELY SURE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!" Jun exclaimed, making you surprised that Jun has this side.

"Maybe accepting their invitation was a mistake after all," You thought to yourself while looking at your teammates.

---

"Yep, this is a mistake," You thought to yourself while you look at your teammates who were partying hard at the moment.

"You know you won't enjoy the rest of the night if you just sit there." Jun said while sitting beside you.

"I actually want to go home, to be honest, you guys are too wild in this bar," You said while taking a sip of your beer.

"That I agree, but imma be honest Y/n what's wrong? What made you accept our invitation this time?" Jun asked.

Seeing that you have no chance of escaping this, you decided to be honest with Jun as you tell him what Yujin requested from you.

"Damn they actually dumped you, man," Jun said, making you annoyed a bit.

"Please be considerate of my feelings" You calmly said making Jun apologize immediately.

"So what's your plan right now?

"I don't know, focus on basketball more?" You said to Jun while shrugging, making Jun laugh.

"I guess that's the answer to your question man, but I do think that you won't be able to resist the urge to contact them, after all, they were the first friends you made in this country"

"I actually can, I blocked them on every social media account that I have" you nonchalantly said.

"oh"

You and Jun continued talking about random stuff while looking after your teammates still partying hard, making Jun suggest a better plan.

"You know what Y/n? there is a good restaurant around this block, I think you would like it more than here" Jun suggested while finishing his beer.

"Yeah, that would be a great idea," you replied, also finishing your beer.

---

Meanwhile, in one of the practice rooms in the Starship building, The members of IVE are currently practicing, but this time they have mastered the choreography, making the staff praise them for their good work.

But still, the tension between Liz and Rei is still there but then tension is currently suppressed due to them being professional about it.

Currently, the girls are on a break with them just doing what they want at the moment.

Liz meanwhile is occasionally taking glances at Rei, due to her wanting to apologize for what she has said that day.

Rei on the other hand noticed Liz looking at her and got a little bit annoyed.

"If you want to apologize then just approach me" she mentally scolds Liz, but at the same time even if Liz doesn't apologize to her, she wouldn't mind because she has already forgiven her since she knows that she made a mistake of teasing her too.

Seeing that Liz currently doesn't have the guts to approach her, Rei decided to take the first step. She approached Liz who was internally panicking.

"Yah!, Jiwon If you're just gonna look at me all day long nothing will happen," Rei said, to Jiwon who was about to cry again. Seeing her reaction, the other members were about to interfere but Rei suddenly hugged Liz.

"I have already forgiven you Jiwon even if you don't apologize to me because I know what I said to you that night is wrong too, that's why I want to say that I am sorry too, ~So can I get my darling back now?~ Rei said, also on the verge of crying while hugging Liz who's already crying.

"I- I'm so sorry Rei" Liz repeatedly said while Rei just hug her.

The other girls on the other hand,were happy that Liz and Rei finally made up with each other, with them hoping that this ordeal would make their bond even stronger than before.