Author note

I don't own anything... everything belong to owner JK Rowling...

picture I'm using in this story these are not mine i found them on internet so all right goes go respected owners

This is a Fem harry ( her name is dorea Cassiopeia Potter) x draco story...
Dorea is a Gryffindor and Draco is a Slytherin....

Dorea is bestfriend with Ron and Hermione ...

if you want to read Ron and Hermione blashing story then please don't read it because this is not  gonna be your cup of tea...

and there is not dumbeldor bashing too... so if you want to read bashing then avoid this story....

and most important note is that....
Sirius are not in Azkaban.... Sirius in a magical coma...
before Voldemort attack Potter's james and Lily tell dumbledore that sirius are not secret keeper....

after Sirius know peter betray them...sirius give dorea to hagrid and he go after peter...
peter kill 12 Muggle  ,sirius try to save them but Peter hit Sirius with some dangerous dark spell.... sirius injured badly and slip into a magical coma...

peter blust whole Muggle street and cut his finger.... everyone thinks peter is dead on that blust... Auror finds peter's finger on blust spot

but as we all know peter was a  Animagus so he start living on his  Animagus from.... later he became Weasley's pet...( unfortunately Weasley doesn't know about that)

when witch or wizard turn 12 they will got their soulmark after get soulmark when witch or wizard touch their soulmate that mark will change and whenever soulmate touch each other soulmark will start glowing

Special note :

□ Dorea is pureblood witch (because Lily's parents come from a long line of Squib)
□Dorea is more like James and she got his pranking nature ( if someone is good with her then she is good them but if someone try to get under her skin then it's take her only a heartbeat to show them that she is a daughter of a marauder )

And please ignore my grammatical mistake... English is not my first language so there are a high chance of grammatical mistake....