Golden Trio

“It’s no wonder no one can stand her,” he said to Dorea as they pushed their
way into the crowded corridor, “she’s a nightmare, honestly.”

Someone knocked into Dorea as they hurried past her. It was Hermione.
Dorea caught a glimpse of her face — and was startled to see that she was in tears.

“I think she heard you.”

“So?” said Ron, but he looked a bit uncomfortable. “She must’ve noticed
she’s got no friends.”

If it's was any other day then Dorea would say to Ron that's not right to say. But today she doesn't had any energy to tell Ron that. So she keep quiet. And she know that Ron also feeling Guilty now but because of his ego he is not saying anything.

Hermione didn’t turn up for the next class and wasn’t seen all afternoon. that afternoon Dorea told ron she wasn't feeling good so she wants to sleep . But after Ron leave Dorea went to astronomy tower and sit there with Athena on her lap. after sometime Hedwig flew to her . hedwig sit on her shoulder, she smiles a little bit.

It was almost dinner timer Dorea was still sit on astronomy tower with her pets. She was looking at sky like she used to do when Dursleys lock her on her room. For a moment Dorea felt like she returns to Dursleys , she is all alone. A girl who doesn't know anything about her family. Nobody loves her.

But no she isn't alone anymore. She has now a bestfriend , Ron . Now she know about her family history ( she still doesn't know no many things about her parents. But still ) she know her father was a great Quidditch player .  Her grandparents loved her so much. She now knows about her grandparents . And she know professor McGonagall also love her . Though she doesn't show her affection but she know that . She see how Minnie lip crave a small smile when she answers on her class or when she called her Minnie. How she look at her when she thinks nobody look at her . She has now a mentor Albus Dumbledore. Greatest wizard of the time. and soon enough she will be have a soulmate too. she is not anymore a alone girl on Privet Drive . She is now on her world, she now where she belongs.

Dorea was lost in her thoughts, she was looking at star's. When suddenly someone put a hand on her shoulder . Dorea almost jump on her place but relax when she saw it was Ron.

" Ron, you scared me "

" Why are you  sitting here alone? I was looking for you . Then twins tell me they saw you coming here. That's why I came here . "

" Why you were looking for me ? "

" I was just worried for you, by the way how are you feeling now? "

" Better i gaues. . I'm ummm .... errr just missing my mom dad . You know today is... " DOREA can't complete her words. Ron put a hand on her shoulder and give her a smile .

" I know.... So you want to stay here , then I will be stay here with you too . "

"really? so you are ready to sacrifice feast for me? "she said in teasing toun."who are you ? what you did with my best friend?"

"come on , i may be not so emotional but that doesn't mean i will going to leave my bestfriend alone when she need me most." Ron said seriously. Dorea hug him.

" Let's go, we have to go for dinner" Dorea said while smiling. Ron give her a big smile and both diceded to went to great hall for fest.

On their way down to the Great Hall for the Halloween feast, dorea and Ron overheard Parvati Patil telling her friend Lavender that Hermione was crying in the girls’ bathroom and wanted to be left alone. Ron looked still more awkward at this, before dorea and Ron said anything professor McGonagall approach them.