Christmas

Christmas was coming. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke
to find itself covered in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that
they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban. Dorea also were punished for bewitching some snowballs so that whenever Snape said "point taken from Gryffindor" in his class snowballs came and hit direct his face .

Though Hermione doesn't appreciate this prank but Dorea could swear she saw her hiding her smirk when Snape try to take point from Gryffindor (because a student sneeze on his class )and two snowball hit direct on his face.

No one could wait for the holidays to start. While the Gryffindor common
room and the Great Hall had roaring fires, the drafty corridors had become icy and a bitter wind rattled the windows in the classrooms. Worst of all were Professor Snape's classes down in the dungeons, where their breath rose in a mist before them and they kept as close as possible to their hot cauldrons.

"I do feel so sorry," said Draco Malfoy, one Potions class, "for all those
people who have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because they're not
wanted at home."

He was looking over at Dorea as he spoke. Crabbe and Goyle chuckled.
Dorea, who was measuring out powdered spine of lionfish, ignored them. But his word hurt her . Christmas was one of many occasions when Dorea miss her family more than anything. When she was with Dursleys she usually locked herself with Athena in her room and watch tv , read books , practice dnace ( she loved dance because when she dance she forgets everything ).

Malfoy had been even more unpleasant than usual since the Quidditch match. Disgusted that the Slytherins had lost, he had tried to get everyone laughing at how a wide-mouthed tree frog would be replacing Dorea as Seeker next. Then he'd realized that nobody found this funny, because they were all so
impressed at the way Dorea had managed to stay on her bucking broomstick. So Malfoy, jealous and angry, had gone back to taunting Dorea about having no proper family.

It was true that Dorea wasn't going back to Privet Drive for Christmas.
Professor McGonagall had come around the week before, making a list of students who would be staying for the holidays, and Dorea had signed up at once. She didn't feel sorry for herself at all; this would probably be the best Christmas she'd ever had. Ron and his brothers were staying, too, because Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were going to Romania to visit Charlie. But still Malfoy taunt hurt her made her remember that she actually doesn't had a proper family.( After coming Hogwarts Ron and Hermione became her family more than Dursleys ever be )

Dorea doesn't knew when her eyes became glassy with tears . Ron and Hermione notice this . Hermione glare Malfoy and curse him under her breath. Ron glare Malfoy too he grabbe a crocodile heart and want to throw that at Malfoy face but Hermione and Dorea stop her .

" Don't, he doesn't deserve this reaction from us " said Hermione.

" Yes " Dorea agreeed with Ron.

" Fine , but if he said one more thing about Dorea I'm not going to just sit here " Ron said furiously.

Unknown to Golden trio . Malfoy also caught a glance of Dorea glassy eyes and he felt dumbfounded. Why golden girls eyes are fulfilled with tears. It's not because of his comment, is it? That's not possible he and Potter share many insult with each other he even call her a frog but she her eyes never became glassy with tears. So why today her eyes became glassy with tears?

" Ouchhh " Malfoy yelled in pain as his bestmate slap his head . he looked at his bestmate Blasie. " What was that for? "

" I think now you are happy that you made her sad! " Blasie said cooly.