Draco Lucius Malfoy

" Draco Lucius Malfoy " only child of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy (née Black). He is spoiled. He gets everything he wants even before he ask. He raised with believe in pureblood supremacy.

His mother Narcissa Malfoy (née Black) love him more than anything in her life. For her son she can do anything. Draco wouldn't be surprised if to protected him , his mother go against drak Lord.

His father Lucius Malfoy also love him but he doesn't show his emotiona towards him like his mother show. Because pureblood wizards doesn't like to show there are real emotions to anyone. They always wear emotions mask.

Draco is so excited to go Hogwarts Make more friends. He and Blaise Zabini (his bestfriend) will be in Slytherin he is sure.

Currently he sit on breakfast table and eating his breakfast. His father and mother are talking about wizarding wrold. And his father is annoyed how mudbloods and blood traitors are think they are better then pureblood.

" Doesn't Miss Potter will be join this year Hogwarts to ? " Asked his mother

" Yes, hope she will be not like her mother and father and understand that we pureblood are always better than mudbloods " Lucius said .

" I think Lucius you're hoping to much from miss Potter , accouding to those ridiculous magazine's she is like her mother. She has red hair like her and all and even her nature also like her mother " said Narcissa

" And you believe that things?" Lucius raised his eyebrows.

" No. Because when I last saw her actually she is look like Aunt Dorea more than lily potter . I think this is the also reason she named after her grandmother . And if I remember correctly she doesn't have red hair . " Said Narcissa

Draco was listening his mother and father conversation about Miss Potter The_Girl_who_lived . Dorea Potter a pureblood witch who defeat history most fearful drak load at age one.

Draco wants to be friends with her. Because Malfoy deserve nothing but best and he know he would be friend with her after all nobody can't refuse a Malfoy friendship .

After breakfast draco went to garden and start flying on his broom . Suddenly his eyes fall on white peacock on there's garden. His father gift these peacock to his mother . His father and mother are soulmate.

He excited to meet his soulmate only 2 years then he will get his soulmark and he is sure his soulmate will be best in the world. He wants to see his soulmate's smile when his soulmate will know that he ( draco Malfoy) is her soulmate .

sometime he wonder who will be his soulmate? what is she doing now?is she also thinks about him? he promise to himself when he will meet her he will bring all happiness to her. and he know he can do this afterall he is a Malfoy.