First Meeting Of Dorea And Draco

"Might as well get yer uniform," said Hagrid, nodding toward Madam

Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

"Listen, dorea, would yeh mind if I

slipped off fer a pick-me-up in the Leaky Cauldron? I hate them Gringotts carts." He did still look a bit sick, so dorea entered Madam Malkin's shop ,alone, feeling nervous, so she held Athena close to her.

Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed all in mauve.

"Hogwarts, dear?" she said, when dorea started to speak.

"Got the lot here- another young man being fitted up just now, in fact."

In the back of the shop, a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a
footstool while a second witch pinned up his long black robes. Boy is quite handsome ( though she doesn't going to admit this )

MadamMalkin stood dorea on a stool next to him, slipped a long robe over her head,and began to pin it to the right length.

Unfortunately for dorea, she doesn't have any idea that this boy gonna be her soulmate.

" Draco Lucius Malfoy " when he looked at the witch stood beside him. He feel like magic flow over his body. He never see someone as beautiful as she.

She had half blond and black hair.( He doesn't know how long it is because her was in bun ) . she has Sharp cheekbone and emled green eyes. Eyes were fulfill with mischief. her lip was baby pink and it's look so soft. Her skin was milky smooth.

His eyes caught another thing, her anklet . Means she is a pureblood as well. Because only pureblood family gives their child's this type of protection jewellery.

Now he is determine to her his friend. Unfortunately for him ,he doesn't know this going to be a wrong impression on her.

"Hello," said the boy, "Hogwarts, too?"

"Yes," said dorea.

"My father's next door buying my books and Mother's up the street

looking at wands," said the boy. He had a bored, drawling voice.

"Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully Father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow."

Dorea was strongly reminded of Dudley.

"Have you got your own broom?" the boy went on.

"No," said dorea

"Play Quidditch at all?"

"No," dorea said again, wondering what on earth Quidditch could be.

"I do - Father says it's a crime if I'm not picked to play for my House,
and I must say, I agree. Know what House you'll be in yet?"

"Nahh" she said in boring voice

"Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know I'll be

in Slytherin, all our family have been - imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think
I'd leave, wouldn't you?"

" No. I would like to be Hufflepuff. Though it doesn't sound like me still if I will be in Hufflepuff I would be proud " she said to the boy. And thank God she asked hagrid about Hogwarts on train and he said her about house's .

before draco could answer, Madam Malkin said,

"That's you done, my dear," and dorea, not sorry for an excuse to stop talking to the boy, hopped

down from the footstool.

"Well, I'll see you at Hogwarts, I suppose," said the drawling boy.

Dorea was rather quiet as she ate the ice cream Hagrid had bought her

(chocolate and raspberry with chopped nuts).

Suddenly Dorea's eyes caught something, a cauple was holding hands and there was tattoo on their hand which was glowing.

" Hagrid why there tattoo are glowing?is this some kind of magic? Can I do this also? It's look cool " said dorea.

" That's not tattoo. This soulmar' most of the wizard and witch got their soulmark when they trun 12 .after get soulmark when witch or wizard touch their soulmate that mark will change and whenever soulmate touch each other soulmark will start glowing "

" Wow...I thought soulmate thing is fictional just like dragon "

" Dragon are also real "

" Can I get one please. I promise I will take care her/his please " Dorea give her best puppy dog eyes. Then hagrid tell her he also want a dragon as pet .

They bought dorea's school books in a shop called Flourish and Blotts. Dorea bought some extra book about wizarding calture [and some Curses

and Counter-curses book she thought those can help on pranks ]

Hagrid wouldn't let dorea buy a solid gold cauldron, ("It says pewter

on yer list"), but they got a nice set of scales for weighing potion ingredients

and a collapsible brass telescope.

After buy her all school supplies. Dorea buy her wand .[ After trying lots of wand she found her and it's is twin wand of Voldemort ].

After everything done hagrid gift her a beautiful snowy owl. [ Though Athena was quite jealous].

after done her shopping hagrid drop her privet Drive.

"Yer ticket fer Hogwarts," he said. "First o' September - King's Cross -
it's all on yer ticket. Any problems with the Dursleys, send me a letter with yer owl, she'll know where to find me. . . . See yeh soon, Dorea "

She blinked and Hagrid had gone.