31

Bettys POV
The last two months have been amazing here...no sign of my dad however, Jughead and I had left the pack at time to go searching but we could never find him. I was now well 4-5 months pregnant human style but three in wolf time. I rubbed my small yet big belly and Jughead came behind me and rubbed my stomach.

I laughed and he smiled as he kissed me saying "my beautiful girl..."

I smiled as I said "it feels nice...every time you come closer it's as if...they feel happier..."

He smiled and I turned to him as he rubbed my stomach.

He said "it's because when a father is away from their little wolves...well it feels a bit sad and especially since your human...I still have to warm all three of you..."

I laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back as I said "feeling them move everyday makes my heart beat so fast...literally and mentally."

He laughed with me as he kissed my belly.

He smirked saying "and especially with you being a wolf on a full moon..."

I said "shouldn't we inform your parents?"

He shook his head "they just need to be taken care of by their parents."

I smiled and he smiled back at me. "I love seeing you as wolf with a pregnant belly...and I get to see that tonight..."

I blushed as he said "god your so beautiful..."

He kissed me and I smiled as we heard a knock.

We walked over and saw his mom saying "sorry I...I just need to check in Betty."

I nodded saying "yup, eating all of the foods and making sure they're both healthy as ever."

She smiled and hugged me and I smiled back as she said "come on. There's something I want to show you."

I sighed and waved goodbye to Jughead, we were in the forest.

I said "what's wrong?"

She smiled and said "I located your mother..."

I gulped and she said "I know...I know you don't like her...but she's been all alone...I haven't made any connections to her and that cult anymore... she's living in your old home, alone...with no one."

I frowned and rubbed my stomach as she said "would you like to see her?"

I sighed and said "I don't know? I don't even know how much time has passed...I'm also scared..."

She frowned and hugged me and rubbed my back.

"If I go I'm gonna have to tell her that I need to go...I don't wanna be like Polly...I can't be like her she left all of us and didn't say goodbye..."

She said "hey..."

I looked at Mrs Jones and she said "I know it's hard, but you need your closure..."