4

Bettys POV
As we walked the boy said "well my name is Jughead..."

I said "funny name."

He smiled and I continued "do you want that? To restart your life? Have a do over?"

I said "anything is better than the hell hole I was in. I would love change."

He smiled and suddenly we walked back into the forest.

I panicked slightly saying "what's going on?"

He smiled saying "trust me."

I gulped but...I'm not sure why I had such a strong and powerful urge to trust him.

We walked and he said "what if I told you all of those folktales on witches, vampires, wolves."

I laughed saying "fairytale."

He smirked and I gulped as he said "well...what if I told you there is something special waiting for you."

Suddenly a Ferris wheel appeared and I scoffed and said "oh my god!"

He laughed and I shouted "how!?"

He smirked saying "I have my ways..."

I laughed and got on it and he smirked and started it up. He jumped just in time and I laughed gently and looked down and smiled.

He asked me "you like it?"

I scoffed saying "I love it!"

He smiled and said "anything else?"

I laughed as we went around and I gulped "this is probably the most fun I've had in a long time...I want this to just stay like this."

I smiled and began crying as he rubbed my back saying "hey..."

I looked at him and said "I've just...never been so happy...or done this in so long at least...this was the first ever ride I rode and I was scared but my parents went with me..."

He smiled at me and I sighed and asked "how'd you know?"

He smirked telling me "lucky guess."

I laughed as suddenly a cold breeze hit me and I shivered and held my arms as suddenly he held me tightly. I felt instantly so much warmer.

I smiled gently holding him saying "you're really warm...I like it."

He laughed and I calmed down. I don't know why I feel this connection only knowing him for what? A few hours? I smiled and held him and he rubbed my arm.

I laughed saying "this is fun..."

He nodded and we got off.

That day before we left the forest as he said "there's something that you should know before anything else...please don't be scared and I'll explain everything okay?"

I gulped as suddenly he sniffed the air and whispered "intruder..."

I said "what?"