II •~-~• "I Predict A Wind,"

S1E1 - WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

THE HARGREEVE SIBLINGS sat quietly in the common room. A fire crackled in the fireplace, heating the area up. Allison sat on the arm of a chair, glancing around at the others. Diego stared into the orange flames, getting lost in thought, next to him, Luther rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants, nervous about what was to be discussed. Vanya sat on the couch, staring into nothing. Angel sauntered into the room, earning looks of awe from her siblings. Klaus danced in behind her, moving to concoct a mixture of alcohol from their father's liquor cabinet. Allison shifted in her seat at the sight of her sister, this action going noticed by Angel. Diego didn't dare to look her way. Their previous interaction had given him the impression that she wanted nothing to do with him, and he guessed right, but she didn't want anything to do with any of them besides Klaus. Luther chewed on his bottom lip, watching as the young-looking girl sat on the opposite side of the couch, away from Vanya.

Not being able to take the silence anymore, Luther stood, "Um... I guess we should get this started,"

Angel stared blankly, watching as Luther glanced around the room nervously.

"So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown,"

Angel glanced up at him. She and Luther had never been close. After Five's disappearance, they haven't spoken a single word. Then, when it was just the two left in the house, every now and then Luther would knock on her door, asking if she needed anything, to which she would always respond with silence. Luther and Angel had what some would call a small bond, but she didn't call it that. She called it a secret that they both knew. Something in common, if you will. After the others had left, Luther went on a mission, and there was an accident with chemicals that caused him to grow hair on every inch of his torso. Angel only knew about this cause when he knocked on her room one day, she opened the door. This surprised him in the fact that she never opened her own door to anyone, ever.

Luther stood outside the door without a shirt on, not expecting to see her face. An uncomfortable silence washed over them as she stared at him blankly. Glancing back at his eyes, a hint of shame clouded them, and she couldn't explain why, but she felt nothing. Shutting her door shut once again, she rushed over to her desk, writing a note. "Third drawer, Reginald's office is a razor. If you ever need it." She swung open the door and shoved the note in his hands, quickly shutting it back. Unbeknownst to her, Luther had kept it and the razor with him when their father sent him to the moon, using it when he needed to. He had always thanked her for it; he had no idea there even was one in the house. If she hadn't given him the heads up, he would've looked like the knock-off of Chewbacca.

"Will there be refreshments?"

Klaus's voice pulled Angel from her memory.

"Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner," Klaus said, standing next to Angel.

"What? No, and put that out. Dad didn't allow smoking in here," Luther ordered.

Angel rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and letting out a sigh of annoyance.

"Is that my skirt?" Allison cut in.

"What? Oh, yea, this. I found it in your room. It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breathy on the bits,"

"Listen up," Luther sighed, "Still some important things that we need to discuss, all right?"

"Like what?" Diego asked, looking up at Luther.