« 07 »

~ 16:23 / cafe ~

the two boys decided to hang out by the near by cafe in their school. taehyun was mostly quiet, while beomgyu was to one who decided to do the talking. the whole time, taehyun was just staring at beomgyu, listening to him random about the random things his minds comes across.

which lead to taehyun thinking, he wished he'd be more like beomgyu - carefree, and never worries about what other people think of him. taehyun, compared to beomgyu, is nothing but a coward. always choosing to ignores and runs away from his problems and worries over the littlest things.

"-right? taehyun? YAH!! KANG TAEHYUN!!"

taehyun snapped back to reality as he head beomgyu shout his name, his face flushed a bit due to embarrassment. beomgyu just chuckled at him, "what's going on? what are you thinking about?"

taehyun just closed his eyes as he slowly shakes his head sideways, "it's nothing... well- maybe..?"

beomgyu just tilted his head as he waited for him to find the words he was trying to say.

"i don't know... there's nothing to begin with. nevermind it."

the dirty blonde just laughs a bit at 'his friend's' nervousness. beomgyu took a sip on his iced tea before speaking to taehyun - who was seemed a bit distressed.

"you know, you remind me so much of myself when i was in middle school!"

taehyun just raised an eyebrow, confused, signaling beomgyu to go on; "i don't really know where i was going with that- you just do!"

taehyun just looked at him unamused. "let's go walk around the park after this!" beomgyu announced, smiling at him. taehyun just nodded, not even trying to disagree; since beomgyu would probably annoy him to say 'yes.'

~

in the next thirty minutes, the two walked around the park in a very comfortable silence. beomgyu was kicking some smaller rocks he comes across with, and taehyun was just stealing glances at him - watching beomgyu and his silly little habit. he finds himself being amused by such childish thing that beomgyu is doing.

"taehyun! let's play by the swing!"

before taehyun could answer him, he already sees beomgyu running towards the swing in the park's playground. he just sigh and followed him in. he sat in the next swing, completely still, whilst beomgyu was swinging himself back and fourth; clearly enjoying himself.

for taehyun, beomgyu's laughs were clearly doing something to him - making him feel things- 'taehyun no! shut the fuck up!'

"oh, it seems like it's going to snow soon!" beomgyu said, stopping the swing as he looked into the cloudy sky. taehyun hummed in agreement as he also looked at the sky.

for the next few moments, the two yet again spend together in silence. beomgyu gently swinging himself as he was humming a comforting tune, and taehyun only listening to his hums.

~

"well, it's getting dark!" beomgyu spoke. the two stood up the swing and looked at each other.

beomgyu waved his hand at taehyun's, smiling, "i better get going, see you again tomorrow!"

taehyun just blinked, then decided to waved back at beomgyu, also giving a small smile - which beomgyu didn't noticed. the two bid their farewells and walked away from each other.

it was fun.