« 13 »

‘maybe it's just because i like you..?’

“no reason.”

“yea right!” beomgyu rolled his eyes playfully, “as if i'd believe you.”

~

“could we... sit down for a bit..?” beomgyu asked, looking all too tired, “i'm a bit tired.”

taehyun just stared at the dirty blonde, clearly unamused, “we've only been walking for five minutes.”

“not really what i asked.”

taehyun just groaned in annoyance at the older boy's response. eventually, the two decided to sit by the near by bench.

once again, they let the comfortable silence take over. they were alright with being in complete silence, they're alright with enjoying each other's presence. “hey, gyu, i have a question.”

“wow, you're calling me gyu now?!” beomgyu teases. taehyun sighs and just slapped beomgyu's shoulder, causing the dirty blonde to wince in pain.

“ow, that hurt!” beomgyu whined, “but anyways, what's your question?”

“what would you do when you like someone? how do you let them know.”

beomgyu blinked, clearly not expecting taehyun's question. he very much expected that he'd ask him why he's very annoying.

“well, my good friend taehyun,” beomgyu spoke, looking completely proud of what he'll say, “i don't know.

taehyun just looked at him, once again, unamused. he didn't really knew what he was expecting when he asked beomgyu that question.

“well, by remembering what soobin hyung once told me; maybe you should hint it..?” beomgyu continues, clearly unsure with what he's saying.

“how can i... 'hint' it.”

“i don't really know.”

“well they're the oblivious type.”

“well good luck with that!” beomgyu just laughed, “you'd have a hard time since that person you like is probably too dumb to notice your effort.”

‘you really are a dumbass.’

beomgyu says, groaning a bit, “ah yah! i'm tired!”

taehyun was startled a bit as he felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. he glaces at his side and finds beomgyu laying his head on his should. he just sighed and just leaned his head against beomgyu's. he closes his eyes, enjoying their moment together.

they stayed like that in silence. but was unfortunately ruined as they felt a camera flashing behind them.

taehyun quickly jolted up, startling beomgyu. the two looked around in panic, in which they spotted the three of their friends hiding behind the tree, and yeonjun was hiding on the bush.

“yeonjun you idiot!”soobin shouts, as his hits yeonjun at the back of his head, “you forgot to turn off the flash!”

“aw look at them!” huening kai cooed, “they're like lovebirds!”

“what are you three doing here?!” taehyun yelled, standing up, his cheeks tainting red.

“well... um...”

~

adventures of an old married couple and their adopted child
ep 1 - the bread store

~ ten minutes earlier ~

the three started walking from the library. the three boys talked about most random stuffs.

“oh, let's go stop by the bakery!” soobin announced, “i have to buy something.”

yeonjun just shrugged in agreement whilst kai just nodded. the three eventually walked into the nearby bakery.

soobin went around and buys whatever he needed. whilst yeonjun and huening kai walked around; occasionally poking some of the breads they laid eyes on — like the little children they are — trying to know how fluffy they think the bread is.

eventually, the two idiots got caught by soobin; who slapped the back of yeonjun's head, earning a loud whine from yeonjun — causing the few people, who are also in the bakery, to look at them.

“yah! you two! stop doing that!” soobin scolded, clearly annoyed and embarrassed because of the two.

huening kai looked away from soobin — acting as if he didn't do anything. ah yes, pulling the 'innocent' card whenever he gets caught, or just get scolded in general. yeonjun was just glaring at soobin, like a toddler who got scolded by their parent in public and is about to throw a tantrum, while he rubs the part of his head where soobin slapped him.

soobin rolled his eyes, groaning in total annoyance, “stop glaring at me you little idiot!”

“excuse me, i'm sorry,” the lady who was in charge of the bakery says as she walked towards them, “i don't mean to be rude, but please leave if you're about to make an inconvenience.”

soobin apologized at the lady, and glaring at the two idiots next to him after. he grabbed the two by their hair, earning winces from yeonjun and kai, and dragged them outside the bakery.

“you two are so embarrassing!” soobin groaned, “just look at beomgyu and taehyun they're quie- where are beomgyu and taehyun?!”

the three looked around, in complete confusion. they felt like they are the biggest idiots alive as they realized that it was only the three of them.

~

“we were bored!” yeonjun lied, “and just followed you two.”

soobin scoffed, “we totally didn't get kicked out of a bakery!”

taehyun and beomgyu just looked at the three with amusement, trying to held their laughter together.

✧——•*+.×°♡°×.+*•——✧

wrote this when i was half asleep, so i apologize if there are any mistakes :P