« 08 »

~ two and a half weeks later ~

for the past two and a half weeks, taehyun finds himself slowly getting attached to beomgyu. and taehyun takes that as a bad thing.

he had promised himself that he'll stop getting attached to people to avoid himself getting hurt once more. and yet, this choi beomgyu just decided to randomly intrude into his life. worst case is that beomgyu managed to become someone taehyun case for in a short period of time.

taehyun wants to get beomgyu out of his life, while the other part, is that he wants beomgyu to stay by his side. for the past two and a half weeks, he never felt so alive and true to himself. he felt as if all his problems and worries went away in an instant. he finds himself enjoying whenever he's with beomgyu.

maybe having beomgyu by his side seems not so bad. after his little talk with yeonjun the other day, he felt as if he should take the gamble. the other boy said to him that life is just like a gamble — just go with it.

taehyun is not one to listen to yeonjun's advice. cause one, they're terrible. and second, the last time huening kai listened to yeonjun's advice, kai got in trouble. but, taehyun decided to listen to the older boy's advice.

and once the moment comes where it all goes wrong, we're all going to blame yeonjun.

~

today, the five of them decided to hangout all together. surprising as it is to everyone, taehyun was the one who suggested that they should all go hang out. since usually taehyun would be the one who turns down all their invites when they want to hang out.

but, nevertheless, they all agreed and had a lot of fun. the five of them decided to just hang out on the beach.

since it was a very chilly afternoon, the five of them decided to walk around. ti'll beomgyu decided to start annoying yeonjun which caused them to chase each other.

taehyun sat by the sand, watching his friends as they have fun together — feeling so lucky to have people like them in his life. he felt a smile slowly creeping up on his lips.

“yah! yah!! kang taehyun hide me from yeonjun hyung!” beomgyu said as he hid behind taehyun, giggling like a toddler; which taehyun finds adorable- ‘stop it taehyun!’

they chased around each other for a good couple of minutes before they decided to head towards one of the food stands. the five of them sat together on a table, enjoying each other presences.

soobin nagging yeonjun about eating 'toothpaste' — mint choco — ice cream on a chilly afternoon. yeonjun nagging soobin about nagging him as he eats ice cream. huening kai is just laughing at the two as they bicker with each other. taehyun and beomgyu just sat across the three, silently laughing at their childish bickering.

taehyun glaced on his side and finds beomgyu also staring at him with the sweetest smile he had ever saw, which caused taehyun off-guard. he quickly looked away to hide his slightly flustered face.

‘damn, what's wrong with me...’