Chapter 1

(Picture of Mari <<< Picture of Michelle>>>)

Mari was always popular wherever she went, everybody loved her somebody out there had to hate her. But who would have known it would have been her own Bestfriend who was jealous of her. Mari couldn't help her looks even on her ratchet days people still called her beautiful and pretty.

Michelle was 18, sort of chubby dark brown-skin. She was the type who wanted all the attention she stayed with her parents but she didn't really get alone with them.
Michelle was Mari bestfriends well at least they thought. Michelle was always jealous of Mari she couldn't help but to be conceited of herself because of her own bestfriend looks; every time Mari got her hair done she did it was like Michelle was trying to compete with Mari but Mari didn't even see she had too much going on to be focused on anybody who was hating.

Mari woke up to an empty bed unfortunately she was single but she was independent she had her own house she stayed in a nice upstairs and downstairs 3 bedroom condo. Mari was only 19 so she was basically independent she didn't depend on nobody she didn't do much work she just was a hairstylist, anything that can pay the bills work.

MARI POV:
I just got off work , and decided to grab something to eat. As I pulled up to Arby's I saw a fine ass nigga walking out in front of my car ; he was light-skin , wicked out hair , had on Polo V-Neck some blue Levi's & Polo boots. I was too busy checking him out I missed and hit him with the front of my car. I jumped out the car so fast, to see was he okay I was so worried.
He responded saying "Dang Lil Mama , I'm fine so are you" I chuckled and walked back to the car until he said "You walk away without me getting your name or number" I smiled as he walked and got in the passenger side of my car. I replied " you must be about to pay for my food" he said yeah then gave me his phone, I saved my number under "Mari 🔐🙈" and added some emojis. He got out my car and said we gone stay in touch.

MICHELLE POV:
I was in my room thinking about how could I get so side track over a nigga who doesn't love me, after I put my love , my trust , and commitment into this nigga and he didn't even give two fucks about me. See I was the type to keep my relationships lowkey nobody would know nothing about who I was talking too, that just the way I was. I really did miss Tre, I miss playing in his wicked out hair and his light-skin self was everything. Let me get out my feelings cause he still a hoe. We broke up cause I looked through his phone and I seen a whole bunch of females he knew I didn't fuck with I'm just glad I didn't see Mari in there.

WHICH CHARACTER YALL LIKE SO FAR?