Chapter 11

MARI POV:
As I was standing at Allisa car she was texting her cousin whoever that was, so I told her I'll see her later. After I walked from Allisa car I called Tre because his car was no where to be found.
"Tre where are you ? I thought you was outside"
"I went across the street to the family dollar to get your headache medicine I forgot that you had needed some"
"Okay thanks boo , I'll be waiting"

I was thinking Tre is such a sweetheart I would have thought he would have forgot about my medicine. Any other kind of fuck boy wouldn't give two fucks. As I saw Tre pulling up he hopped out and opened my car door and shut it then proceeded to the drivers side.
"Tre are you trying to make me fat"
"What do you mean ma?"
"It's like we always eating places"
"Because I know you like food and I like food so therefore food is our porn bae"
"Food does get me wet, and when did I become bae Tre?"
"Since the first day I saw you get so concerned about me when you hit me with your car"
"It was a accident"

We both giggled about that moment as we pulled up to the exact fast food place I hit him at Arby's. When we was pulling in I saw Michelle walking past looking down on her phone it look like she was texting I didn't even care really I know I'm still petty for being mad but that shit hurts in the inside. Tre phone ranged and he told me it was a business call so I walked inside the restaurant while he stayed in the car.

TRE POV:
I'm mad I had to lie to Mari but I saw Michelle and I was trying not to get out the car until I saw her walk a few more steps away for the restaurant. Soon as I couldn't see her no more I turnt off the car and walked inside. Mari was sitting in a booth by the window as I approached her I tried to role play and said "Why do a fine woman like yourself is sitting all alone?" "Because I'm waiting on somebody" then I came out my character and said I hope you was waiting on me, and she just smiled. I guess she ordered already because they called out a number and she got up and grabbed the food. I think Mari was mad cause she said she was ready to go, I didn't even ask any questions. When we pulled back up at her job she just hugged me without looking at me then stepped out the car. I didn't know what was wrong with her so I just decided to give her time. As I was pulling off I got a text.

Allisa: So when we see each other in public we don't speak no more?
Tre: what is you talking bout shawty?
Allisa: I swore I thought I saw you today
Tre: you may have seen me but I didn't see you
Allisa: I guess anyways is we gone talk about whose this girl that got you filled with so much aggression, LMFAOO
Tre: I see you got jokes, do you mind if I come over so we can talk about it?
Allisa: sure the door will be unlocked.

I didn't even bother texting at times I wasn't even bout to talk about Mari to Allisa. What kind of nigga talk to they side chick about their main chick? It just doesn't add up. Allisa could be dumb at times she know I ain't bout to talk about that if anything I was coming over to fuck. When I pulled up in her driveway her mother car wasn't outside so I'm guessing we was alone and her car was gone. As I walked through the door I locked it back and there was Allisa sitting on the counter in the kitchen. I walked over and hugged her.
"Where is your mama? I didn't see her car outside"
She working late tonight
"And , where is your car?"
My cousin have it she should be back in a few.
"Okay so that give us time"

Who is the cousin ?😱
SHARE||Vote||Comment||Follow

Leave feedback.