Chapter 8

When I opened the door & peeked through the door I couldn't believe who it was. I thought we was done.

*flashback 2 months ago*
I was running and chasing behind somebody who was cheating on me with my Bestfriend cousin. I walked into Shawn & I home and found this nigga having a fucking threesome in my motherfucking sheets. Best believe those two bitches ain't on earth no more , I could have killed him too but the way my love for him was set up it wouldn't let me. I changed my phone number and moved, I couldn't be worrying about a nigga no more that wasn't even worried about me. That's when I stopped trusting bitches cause they just wanna be around you to be in your business and scream "power couple & relationship goals" cause Michelle knew they was fucking around from the beginning. From that day I was like a bitch can't benefit me if she ain't got no benefits for me. And that I love you shit only meant something when a nigga wanted something from me. If he really wanted to be with me he would have waited for this kitty.
*flashback over*

I rolled my eyes snatched the pizza and I flicked the money and closed the door. I really didn't care if he came back to the house or not because it wasn't my house.

I grabbed the plates out the kitchen and brought the pizza up to the room. He has the movie turnt on to YG BLAME IT ON THE STREETS that was my favorite movie considering my husband YG was in there, I got two fine boys to look at. So we was done eating and he took our plates downstairs. As he was walking up the steps I heard him laughing as he was walking upstairs. He had a can of whip cream behind his back, that I already seen so I pretended like I ain't know nothing. So I told him to give me a hug and he started laughing, he pulled the can from behind him as I was coming up to him he pushed it out on my hair. I got so mad and snatched the can and started spraying it all over him.

Look what you did Mari I gotta take another shower man.
Shut up , you was dirty anyway and thats why you barely sprayed my hair.
But you was leaving hickeys on me I guess I wasn't that dirty.
I'll do it again you glad we used up all the whip cream.
What you mean WE, you did it always playing.
Go get in the shower.
I am
That whip cream could have been somewhere else forreal.
Not on my manhood if that's what you thinking.
Man shut up and get in the shower.

As he got in the shower I had got up and got a towel and got that stuff out my hair then got inside the bed and finished watching the movie until he got out. Then I heard the water stop so I pretended like I was sleep as I heard the door open.
Mari! Mari I know you ain't sleep.

TRE POV:
I knew she was fake sleep cause when I called her name she smiled. So I got in the bed with her and put my manhood on her butt then bit her ear she jumped instantly and started laughing. Then she turnt around and got on top of me and said "Remember you my bitch I made you moan" and then started laughing.
Girl shut up all that moaning you be doing I can barely hear myself think I don't even be putting nothing in you yet.

"Cause im a lil puppy, but it hurt"

We both started laughing cause that came from one of plies Instagram videos.
She climbed off top of me then after she put on another movie we cuddled as I gripped her close too me and we cuddle all night long until we fell asleep.

Vote||Share||Comment||Follow:)

If you can't show love then I can't update 😩:(