Chapter 12

ALLISA POV:
As I let Tre takeover my body he picked me up and carried me to the room. Then he pulled my clothes off and went down on me , I can actually see he wanted me because the head was better than last time, thank god. I was moaning so loud I couldn't even here the small moans he was making. Then he got up and took his clothes off and put the cover on both of us when he layed in the bed. This nigga was trying to make love I wasn't with that because I'm fw this boy name Drew heavy. So I got up from under the cover and he grabbed me and sat me on top of his manhood I couldn't believe it so I just rode it softly then he grabbed me by my hips and started pressing me down on it. Then he got up and turnt me around and start fucking me from the back.

Then the door bust open fast and my cousin yelled "Bitch Guess What" then she saw I was busy so she closed the door.

Tre:" Man who the fuck was that he said pushing me off his manhood"
Allisa: "Chill man that's my cousin Michelle"
Tre: "Man what? "
Allisa:" I told you my cousin had my car"

Let me see what she want and let her leave so we can continue. Tre didn't say nothing when I grabbed my robe and walked out the door and closed it.

I saw my cousin sitting on the couch.
Allisa: bitch what I thought you was way on the south side.
Michelle: don't worry bout me who was you in there fucking I couldn't even see Ol boy.
Allisa: don't worry bout that you gotta go man so we can continue
Michelle: girl the way you was moaning I thought you may wanted him to stop I assumed you was in there watching porn that loud nasty.
Allisa: man go ! I said laughing

I walked Michelle out the house grabbing my keys her mom was outside waiting on her, good thing she ain't come in the house.When Michelle left I locked the front door and walked back to my room Tre had on his clothes he said "man I gotta go" I tried to convince him why but he wasn't trying to hear that. I pulled down his pants myself I wanted to taste him. Wasting no time I put his manhood into my mouth as he grabbed my hair making me take all of him it was too much I can admit. I moaned as I took him in slowly. Tre was bout to bust. But I went even faster to let him know I was forreal he then laid back and I tasted his liquids.

ADD-On from CHAPTER 11
SHARE||VOTE||COMMENT||FOLLOW :)

Leave feedback for faster updates