Chapter 17

ICEY POV:
Damn this abandoned house look familiar I said as we pulled up, Don agreed. I looked over at my sister and she pulled her gun out, I just smiled. My sister had her thuggish ways ever since she found out somebody had murder our father when she was 12. I reached over and grabbed my sister gun this shit was nice it was a Pink on Black Smith & Wesson 9mm then had her initials on the side in silver. I smirked then handed Mari back her gun and told her that shit was bad. So we all got out the car and headed to the back door, dumbasses I thought to myself as I saw they left the back door cracked open. We all proceeded in and looked all around to house and it was empty. Then we saw a door as I opened it gently I realized it was the basement I heard some girl talking on the phone saying "come back I'm ready to get rid of this fool" I told Don & Mari to stay right here until they heard me say "come on" and then locked the basement door behind them. So as I walked down the steps I realized the bitch who was talking all that shit on the phone was Michelle bitch ass. I couldn't stand her as my sister friend she would always try to come on too me but I denied that shit plenty times she wasn't my type and she was ugly as hell too me.

Well Well if it ain't this Thot ass bitch Michelle, Tre how you let her set you up boy.
Michelle turnt around fast and pulled a gun out on me I yelled "come on" I was ready to get this night over with.

MARI POV:
As I walked down the stairs I saw Michelle went a gun pointed out towards my brother. I yelled out WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! So Michelle you would snoop that low to put a gun in my brother face? I should whoop your ass right here right now , no questions no comments and you can fuck a concern because you being fake as fuck is the last thing that can come to my mind.

I didn't even let Michelle say one word I was just going in word from word, I was done looking at her presents I ran up on her and pistol whipped her ass, I ain't even wanna fight her I was really trying to kill her she has tried me so many times that I was fed up with her. Icey had pulled me back , then I ran up to Tre kissing him and jumping all over him. Even though it was a lil while it seemed like forever, I was bout to get in my feelings until I realized we need to get up this was not our side of town. As we was walking out the door I heard somebody twist the door knob too I told Icey to get his gun ready as I let them push the door open I already had my gun loaded and just didn't look I shot the mysterious man on his foot then hit him with the end of my pistol. I grabbed Tre hand and we ran to the car as Icey & Don followed us. Me & Tre sat in the backseat quiet as hell. Icey broke the silence by saying did I wanna drop them off to the trap then take my car home I replied yeah

As we pulled up to the trap Don quickly ran out the car and went on the side of the house. I know his big ass ain't crying or throwing up I thought too myself I just said fuck it and hugged and kissed my brother then got in the driver side.

DON POV:
Bruh I can't believe Mari just pistol whipped my babymama and I stood there and did nothing. I practically grew up with Mari; she was like a younger sister too me, I couldn't do shit at all. I was thinking about really building a family with Michelle but if that's the case all the toughness must stop how the hell she kidnap a whole person, I thought and she was fucking with the people I don't fuck with. I knew if we gone go further in this thing we call a relationship she gone have too change.

Who would have known Mari would be a gangster?
Who would have known Don was fucking with Michelle too?

Follow |Rate|Comment| Share :)

Comment feedback for sooner updates.

Book is ending soon let me know if I should do a sequel ?